vitor vs weidman ?

jacare really showed us something vs Okami. his striking has improved greatly, and as far as munoz goes, i think hes the dark horse of the division. if munoz shows up to every fight in shape like he did against Tim B. then i can't see anyone stopping him honestly.

Munoz looked great in that fight, but against Weidman he really never had one single moment of offense.

Munoz looked great in that fight, but against Weidman he really never had one single moment of offense.

look at pictures of munoz from his fight against boestch and his fight against weidman. it looks like to different people and im not talking about the bad hair cut either. i think if munoz showed up in shape like he did against boestch and fought weidman the result might be different. maybe he still wouldn't win but i think it would be alot closer.

Interesting match up no doubt. I think it's too hard to call at this point. Vitor has been blasting the competition as if they were standing still waiting to get knocked out and Weidman...well champion but long layoff prior. Interesting to see how the MW landscape plays out heading into 2014.

Vitor is picking a choosing his fights the UFC doesn't like that I think vitor could be considered the #1 contender but the sheer fact that he won't fight at mw is gonna get him leap frogged if jacare has another big win don't be surprised if he gets next crack at it

Back