vitor vs weidman ?

bhp02

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
will this ever happen ?

I'm interested .....what happens in this match up...

im definetely interested in this matchup. idk why vitor fighting at 205 if he wants title shot at 185.
as well as jacare vs weidman , very interested in that too
as well as in shape munoz vs weidman .

im definetely interested in this matchup. idk why vitor fighting at 205 if he wants title shot at 185.

Of the three I actually think Jacare has the best shot against Weidman.

All good fights, Bisping would be fun too.

Agreed. Jacare would be wise to get it to the floor though. This would not be the occasion to "showcase" his new standup skills.

jacare really showed us something vs Okami. his striking has improved greatly, and as far as munoz goes, i think hes the dark horse of the division. if munoz shows up to every fight in shape like he did against Tim B. then i can't see anyone stopping him honestly.

Agreed. Jacare would be wise to get it to the floor though. This would not be the occasion to "showcase" his new standup skills.

I don't know. I wouldn't bet against Weidman in this matchup but Jacare has legitimate striking. He made Okami look like an amateur on his feet, something only Anderson has done.

If Vitor beats Henderson and Weidman wins as well, that will be the next MW title fight. I have Weidman winning if it happens.

and serious Silva.

I think Weidman wins by submission. But then again TRT-Vitor has been looking exceptional even by Vitor standards.

Weidman could dominate past the first round.

That is, if he can avoid getting decapitated by the TRT-rex early.

Vitor/Weidman and Bisping/Weidman both seem interesting to me.

And this guy (Vitor) is the reason I don't think Weidman will be a long reigning champ (if he actually beats Silva in the rematch).

My only critique (and not his fault) of Weidman is he seems slow. It just seems like Vitor,, with this speed and power, would come in and steamroll Weidman.

We'll see though.

I agree! Guys pick and choose who they want to fight in two different divisions! He doesn't deserve a title in 205 but 185 is where he has made waves! Stay in one division so it is fare to the guys who have been in the weight class for years

And this guy (Vitor) is the reason I don't think Weidman will be a long reigning champ (if he actually beats Silva in the rematch).

My only critique (and not his fault) of Weidman is he seems slow. It just seems like Vitor,, with this speed and power, would come in and steamroll Weidman.

We'll see though.

i agree either u KO vitor submit or humilate like saku ( that fight made no sense) but its very hard at this stage to get a pretty decision on him

im also interested in this match up. i think chris gets vitor on the floor hits him with some ground pound and just wears him down for a couple rounds, and then after vitor gases he finishes him. but the fight vs jacare is what i want the most. my 2 favorite mw's going at it

Back