Vitor vs Anderson? Anyone?

I think they want to make Belfort v Weidman. There's been multiple sources for months now tell us Vitor/Silva is not happening if he wins and Vitor sealed it at the end he's not facing Silva.

How about Silva vs Jon Jones.
Belfort vs Weidman and the winner fights Silva.
The winner of Gus/Mousasi fights the winner of Hendo/Machida and the overall winner gets to fight Jones.
While this is all being sorted out make Anderson Silva fight Jon Jones.

No, Belfort already got a MW title shot before he should have, they shouldn't rush his second MW title shot as well. Belfort should fight Weidman or the Lombard/Okami winner, if he wins either of those a second title shot would be fine at that point.

It's more interesting than the Jones rematch he was calling for. But I really want to see him fight Sonnen.

Vitor and Anderson probably kissed and made up since being knocked out by Silvas big toe. So there back to being friends and won't fight is my best guess for calling out Jones.

I'd rather see Vitor vs Anderson II than I would another Vitor vs Jones. Vitor managed to get an arm bar on Jones which won him about 10 seconds out of 4 rounds. The rest of the time Jones was beating him like a rented mule.

Anderson won with a great kick but in a striking match, who knows what might happen next time? Maybe Vitor lands a good punch first? Anderson would still be heavily favored but flash KO's can happen to anyone.

I say give it Rockhold. Shit, they gave Shields the fight against GSP. I think Rockhold is twice as good as Jake Shields. Yes Shields fought Kampmann and won, but I guarantee you if Koscheck and GSP weren't fighting and didn't have TUF Shields would have probably gotten the shot ASAP.

They can do a unification of UFC and Strikeforce middleweight bouts.

Anderson is at the end of his career. I just don't want to see him fighting the same guys. That's just my opinion. I know Vitor has good chances. But still, there are other guys lined up that can do a good job of giving Silva a run for his money. Weidman is great, Rockhold is also great, Lombard if he wins is also a great fight too.

I'd rather see Vitor vs Anderson II than I would another Vitor vs Jones. Vitor managed to get an arm bar on Jones which won him about 10 seconds out of 4 rounds. The rest of the time Jones was beating him like a rented mule.

Anderson won with a great kick but in a striking match, who knows what might happen next time? Maybe Vitor lands a good punch first? Anderson would still be heavily favored but flash KO's can happen to anyone.

I couldn't of said it better myself. Agreed.

Back