Vitor vs Anderson? Anyone?

sonnysaggese

Blue Belt
Reaction score
It makes perfect sense to me. Why would Vitor call out Jones? Jon Jones is too big, too long for Vitor. Vitor should be trying to redeem his ko by Silva. I think Vitor has the best shot of any MW to beat Silva. Would love to see it, but not many MMA journalists are asking for it, and apparently neither is Vitor. Sad. Silva is 1 and Belfort is 2, then there is a drop off imo. I would love to see them fight again. It's been over 2 years.

No. Even Dana said it wouldn't happen if Vitor won.

yeah I still think it would be a good fight, better than the first.

It makes perfect sense to me. Why would Vitor call out Jones? Jon Jones is too big, too long for Vitor. Vitor should be trying to redeem his ko by Silva. I think Vitor has the best shot of any MW to beat Silva. Would love to see it, but not many MMA journalists are asking for it, and apparently neither is Vitor. Sad. Silva is 1 and Belfort is 2, then there is a drop off imo. I would love to see them fight again. It's been over 2 years.

Already been done and Vitor got embarassed

I wanna see it. Who else is going to challenge Anderson, Weidman? Rockhold? Lombard? Seriously give Vitor the rematch.

Vitor is the only real thread the Silva's title...Make it happen Dana

It seems that the only fighters that want to fight Anderson are those that would get wrecked by him. Fighters that would possibly give him a challenge don't seek a fight with him. Jon Jones, GSP, Belfort,

Belfort vs Weidman #1 contender, just do not see Silva accepting a rematch with Belfort.

Belfort vs Silva 2 in Brazil would do great, they would sell out a stadium with that fight.

Either Vitor, Weidman, or Lombard (if he beats Okami) there aren't really too many other options at this point.

No. Even Dana said it wouldn't happen if Vitor won.

Yep. It's weird that Dana said Bisping would get a title shot if he beat Belfort, but Belfort would have to basically clean out the division to get a rematch with Anderson.

As for TS, Vitor came really close to subbing Jones with that armbar, so it's not completely unreasonable for him to be on the short list of future contenders.

I don't see why people are so against Belfort vs Silva 2, It's kind of like Cain vs JDS is ended way to quick to even know how the fight would have really gone.

I'd rather see Vitor/Lombard.

honestly, so would i. haven't even thought about this match up, but it would be a great fight im thinking. make this shit happen dfw.

Vitor had 2 title shots inside the last two years.

C'mon that is reserved for more marketable fighters like Randy, Chael or BJ.

Vitor had a chance to beat Jones.
Vitor didn't had a chance to beat Anderson.

So, it's obvious why he prefers to call out Jones.

Back