Vitor releases letter regarding surprise Test-

I'M against TRT but if you take TRT you can't just stop you have to take it the whole time in this case the NSAC just showed how dumb they are what did they expect? YOu don't just take TRT like that and on some days not if you use it you have to use it consistently

But by the rules of the organization, you can only take it if you have an exemption..

He was staying within range

2r2vj20.jpg

What is this from?

Anyone could tell just by looking at Vitor that he was roided to the gills. Amazing how delusional his fans were rofl. "Back to normal range" my ass.

His fans are still defending him, and will continue to. smh

I wonder if Chael is even going to be fighting on the 175 card?

Are you blind or stupid? The value is provided by the testing company on the test report seen above, in this case, LABCORP. For their test, the normal range extends to 1197.

for males in general. not for qualifying for a TRT exemption

NCSAC also set an arbitrary limit to disallow unfair advantage

tbh, i would'nt be suprised if he was on gh too. Test only don't make you freaky like that.

... are you being serious? GH has way less of an effect on athletic performance then testosterone.

But but, how could this be?

All of the athletes using TRT has always said that they just wanted an even playing field and to bring their T levels up to par with normal people.

But but... looks like Vitor went twice as high as normal... but he said he just wanted to feel normal and be on an even playing field?

Oh my, I'm starting to suspect that some athletes do always say the truth went it comes to PEDs!

/sarcasm

Vitor found to be cheating yet again. Now he's coming with a BS excuse yet again.

... are you being serious? GH has way less of an effect on athletic performance then testosterone.

lol, gh is probably the most abused drug besides steroids in sports.
gh affects recuperation bigtime. Nutrient partitioning, sleep, bodyfat levels, energy levels, mood, dick size etc

hey rerun and vitor av people

"And sometimes even with the treatment, they’re still below normal or they’re on the lower half of normal. So it’s not like I can get TRT and I get to shoot up to 1100 or even 800 (Total Testosterone Level). And these fights, I know the last couple we’ve had, the fighters have been below 300. "
-keith kizer

http://fightmedicine.net/peds/keith...rt-testing-and-therapeutic-use-exemptions-tue

VITOR WAS NOT EVEN ALLOWED TO BE AT 800

pls tell me how he can accidentally get to 1400 when hes not even allowed at 800

lol, gh is probably the most abused drug besides steroids in sports.
gh affects recuperation bigtime. Nutrient partitioning, sleep, bodyfat levels, energy levels, mood, dick size etc

What do you mean "besides steroids"...? Isn't it a steroid?

Also...it helps with **** size? Why dont more dudes do it?!

I hope he gets licensed!

Why? Others have been punished for this. Sonnen fought Anderson without TUE and got caught, he served his 6 months or year , what was it.

Why should Vitor get away with it? At that time you had to have TUE to be on TRT. He did not, he should be suspended. Once he has served his suspension he can come back clean and all is well.

He guys, take it easy on Vitor, he nor his doctors knew his levels were twice above the normal range. After he was caugh..I mean, after he found out, his doctors lowered his dosage.

Why? Others have been punished for this. Sonnen fought Anderson without TUE and got caught, he served his 6 months or year , what was it.

Why should Vitor get away with it? At that time you had to have TUE to be on TRT. He did not, he should be suspended. Once he has served his suspension he can come back clean and all is well.

He hasn't been licensed to fight in Nevada yet, can't suspend a license he doesn't even have yet...

Back