Vitor releases letter regarding surprise Test-

Jesus Christ he went from above 1400 (failed test) to 201 (latest test) for total testosterone.

I'd bet on Sonnen in this fight if I was a betting man.

You can easily manipulate levels for a test too if you want to hop on TRT unscrupulously. Just binge drink beer and don't sleep at all the night before the test. Take the test early in the morning whilst still hungover and fatigued. Your levels should plummet just long enough to trick the test.

And the half-life of testosterone in the body is incredibly short, about a week or so.

If you are using long ester testosterone like cyp or e. If you are using a short ester like prop, you will see levels drop within a day or even hours.

can someone embed the pic for me

http://instagram.com/p/o6JemoIWlK/

VITOR BELFORT STATEMENT:
In anticipation for my hearing before the Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC), I want to
address questions concerning a drug test I took back on February 7, 2014, that was requested by
the NSAC.
!
At the time that test was taken, I was considering filing for a therapeutic use exemption
(TUE) for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) from the NSAC. While I had not made
formal application for a TUE, the NSAC nonetheless requested I take the test and I willingly
complied. I further confirmed to the NSAC, in writing, the widely known fact that I was then
presently on TRT and had been for many years leading up to that test and that I had further taken
the TRT dosage recommended by my doctors the day prior.
!
The results of the February 7, 2014, test indicated that my testosterone level was above
the therapeutic range. While levels slightly outside the normal therapeutic range are not
uncommon for some undergoing a TRT regimen, and my doctors immediately modified my
therapy to return me to within the therapeutic range (as you can see the 22nd February test results
was normal), I do want to acknowledge that the February 7, 2014 test indicated my level was
above the range.
!
Since that February 7, 2014 test, I have taken several subsequent tests, in late February,
March, April and May, and the results of each test indicate my levels were either normal or
below normal. To avoid any ambiguity, I am releasing, along with this statement, the results of
all the test noted above and will provide the same to NSCA for their consideration as part of my
licensing application. I further welcome any additional testing that the NSAC deems appropriate
and necessary with respect to being granted the privilege of a license to fight here in the State of
Nevada.

http://tiny.cc/myh1gx

Barack-Obama-tear-002.jpg

Wow he pissed hot what a surprise lmao.

He was obviously juicing to the gills then when the time came for him to fight he would go back to normal range.

Cliffs:
He was on TRT
He didn't have a TUE from NSAC
His levels were above the therapeutic range
His doctors modified his doses immediately after "finding that out"
NSAC banned TRT, Vitor stopped TRT the same day
Wants to fight and hopes to get licensed anyway

Oh these guys are so funny with all their BS, "i was slightly over the limit" woopsie we fixed that right away. These guys really make a farce out of this sport sometimes. I would be pissed if i was someone who had lost to one of these trt abusing cheaters.

rM9W5f1l.jpg

Guilherme Cruz is a writer for MMAFighting and some Portuguese-language MMA websites.

Edit: Thanks CJ Bernauer for this pic of the results

BpdkU7eIcAAdo2T.jpg

Last edited:
There's a thread on the first page with the letter he uses to admit to it and a PDF file containing the test results of that test and about 5 others that occurred later as he was tapering off of TRT.

Wow he pissed hot what a surprise lmao.

He was obviously juicing to the gills then when the time came for him to fight he would go back to normal range.

That's quite the assumption, or he was taking TRT like he stated and everyone knew, he didn't have a fight or a need for a,licence when he was tested, took a shot the day before which puts your ranges above the normal levels and stopped and proved it with more tests once he needed too, lol love the vitor haters, even when he shows all the proper tests hes taking and passing them all people still find a way to call him a steroid junkie

I don't think being on TRT is an official excuse to be outside of the range. Just because you're on TRT doesn't mean you're not taking something else or abusing the TRT regimen.

The "my doctors got right on it and got my levels down" is BS smokescreen. I like Vitor, except for his back of the head shots, and love to watch him fight but he must think everyone's stupid.

Considering endocrinologists are generous with therapeutic levels, wonder how high his test levels were. Probably juicing out of his mind like most were on TRT under the guise of medicine.

//edit: here you go ts//

891375_1449748345272809_1263275240_n.jpg

If he took his dosage the day before the test as he says, his levels would have been through the roof as the dosage spikes you and then you level off

So he failed the drug test...as everyone figured.

That's quite the assumption, or he was taking TRT like he stated and everyone knew, he didn't have a fight or a need for a,licence when he was tested, took a shot the day before which puts your ranges above the normal levels and stopped and proved it with more tests once he needed too, lol love the vitor haters, even when he shows all the proper tests hes taking and passing them all people still find a way to call him a steroid junkie

Absolutely not. The whole purpose of having therapeutic levels is to set the upper limit of appropriate dosing. You should fall in the range even when taking a test right after you pin.

The only reason that you would fail a test is because you took too much "medicine". End of story. The whole argument for TRT was that it was supposed to bring fighters to normal levels. Not normal levels for a day or two, while having high levels for the rest of the time.

Give it a rest Vitor.

Cliffs:
He was on TRT
He didn't have a TUE from NSAC
His levels were above the therapeutic range
His doctors modified his doses immediately after "finding that out"
NSAC banned TRT, Vitor stopped TRT the same day
Wants to fight and hopes to get licensed anyway

You forgot to mention the fact that it's not illegal to be out of range while not licensed to a fight. Plus, he was not out by very much, and had just received shots the day prior.

Absolutely not. The whole purpose of having therapeutic levels is to set the upper limit of appropriate dosing. You should fall in the range even when taking a test right after you pin.

The only reason that you would fail a test is because you took too much "medicine". End of story. The whole argument for TRT was that it was supposed to bring fighters to normal levels. Not normal levels for a day or two, while having high levels for the rest of the time.

where did you get your medical credentials from? you should be the one giving the guys their TRT.

So he was above the normal range.
Same as Rothwell, same as Bigfoot.

A 6-month suspension ought to do it.
Maybe 12 months given that he already failed another test before.

Back