Vitor now complaining that he won't get a title shot...

What's he gonna start saying if he does? Two old lions? He'll need a new one...

Belfort is delusional. He doesn't deserve a title shot

Vitor is my favorite MW, and while I'd love to see him as champion at some point, he hasn't done nearly enough (and won't have by beating Bisping, however impressively) to earn a rematch with Anderson.

But hey if Sonnen is getting a title shot against Jones, anything is indeed possible.

If you read the article he's not really bitching about not getting a title shot, nor is he complaining, he's stating a fact that cannot be debated...

ppl ARE getting fights through UFC politics (what will sell) and not through a ladder scheme and merit.

So...maybe ppl should quit there bitching huh?

In before haters accuse Vitor of hypocrisy by citing his recent LHW title shot. Just to be clear, that was because Vitor was the only one willing to step up on short notice for UFC 152

This.

And he almost win.

they turned down the fight at 151 on days notice, so Dana got sand in his vag and moved them back down the line, plenty were willing to fight at 152

No, this is incorrect.

Both Machida and Shogun got called and turned down 151 AND they also refused 152 when they got called back a second time after 151 was cancelled.

Sonnen got called for 151 and accepted, Weidman volunteer for 151, Vitor got called for 152 instead of Sonnen because of the 151 mandalay bay deal and Mr Belfort accepted.

I'd rather see Anderson vs. Vitor 2. Bisping has nothing for Anderson but Vitor at least has a small chance.

Vitor had NOTHING for Anderson. Okami did better than Vitor, I really don't understand why he's complaining. If he beats Bisping, he should get Weidman for a title eliminator.

Okami pushed Anderson against the fence a bit....

Neither guy had anything for Anderson, and I'm a Belfort fan. He does have the best punchers chance around though.

Either fight would be good, if I was belfort I'd be bitter too .

when Silva and Belfort fight, it's just a timebomb until one of them goes to sleep. Just because Okami lasted longer doesn't mean a thing, he was clown'd by Silva.

Agree he needs to stack up some top wins... have him face someone like wiedman for this summer ;)

In before haters accuse Vitor of hypocrisy by citing his recent LHW title shot. Just to be clear, that was because Vitor was the only one willing to step up on short notice for UFC 152

Chael Sonnen.

No Belfort, we don't want to see you fighting for the belt if you beat Bisping. At least stack 2 more impressive wins.

Pleae Vitor enough with the title shots. Do you job, win some fights, take some time

Back