Vitor NoGi shorts pictures, finally!

J-Braz

White Belt
Reaction score
Alright guys i made the pics big so you could see the material they are made of and so on, they are a little dirty from me rolling in them for the first time yesturday but hopefuly these pics are good enough. I will write a review in a few weeks after i have had the chance to train in them enough to see how they hold up. I'll get some better pics in a few days when i decide to wash them and hopefully i can get my girl to take some pics of me wearing them to give you an idea of the length and all that good stuff. I will tell you this already that these shorts are a little shorter than most.

First pic kind of gives you an idea of the material the black part is made of.
eapbf5.jpg

Overal front view.
eapbig.jpg

Shows how high up the slit is.
eapbmg.jpg

The white gi material on the front closeup.
eapbn8.jpg

Looks good, how much did you pay for it?

Does the gi material feel heavy? Do you feel it helps prevent slipping out of subs?

A_bomb47 said:
Looks good, how much did you pay for it?
I believe i paid $51.00 plus $16.00 for shipping. A little pricey but no one else was buying and reviewing so i nutted up and forked over the cash.

Superbeast said:
Does the gi material feel heavy? Do you feel it helps prevent slipping out of subs?
Gi material doesn feel too heavy to me at all. It's pretty tacking but needless to say i didnt catch anyone in an arm bar that day so hard to tell, but i did accidentally skid my nuckle across it and felt the grip then!

www.nogi.com.br

Sizing is a little different in these so be careful and ask questions before you order.

I wear a 34 in like express and old navy jeans!

I wear a 32 in these shorts which is still a tad too big but the draw string helps that problme but i probably could have went with a size 31.

Those are really nice, Good job.. *awaits someone from NogiUS to respond to this thread* just kidding.

Butcher101 said:
lol nice stuff. but i like the nogi US shorts better.
they look better if you ask me.
Agreed.

NoGi USA shorts will hold up for a lot longer I think. The transfers feel like they'll come off after a few training sessions and washes

1 Wash in so we will see after a few more how they hold up.

Chris Brennan stepped up to the plate and offered to send me a pair of US nogi shorts to write an unbiased review so i'm kind of waiting on those before i start a full review.

Hmmmm does the gi material on the shorts shrink if you machine dry it?

We'ce sold hundreds of pairs of these shorts and we have only had one pair returned on a quality issue and that (IMHO) was nit-picking. We have had problems with the sizing though. The sizes you need to know before you order as the Brazilian sizing system is way out. We're waiting for another big order of these coming in but I know we have some XXL in stock now (about 40-41 waist).
The quality and feel of these shorts are good though. Plus they have a great snug fit. I washed them an dried them in the drier and they didn't shrink more than any other shorts.

Is Brazilian sizing smaller than US sizes? I got a medium Brazilian tee and its snugger than my American sized tees.

Fightgear UK said:
but I know we have some XXL in stock now (about 40-41 waist)
Went to your site and the only option was a medium? Is this incorrect?

UltimaMMA said:
Is Brazilian sizing smaller than US sizes? I got a medium Brazilian tee and its snugger than my American sized tees.

Yes they run smaller in shirts and they have a different sizing for the waist.

Hmmm... they look pretty good. I'll wait for the review on them before I buy'em

Back