Vitor losses

Saying that Bisping only has to not get knocked out for 2 minutes, then he has the fight in the bag is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

Not really. Vitor has time and time again shown that he wilts under pressure, and that's exactly what Bisping brings in every one of his fights. Every minute the fight goes on Vitor's chances of landing the big shot go downhill.

I think bisping high volume boxing style is perfect for vitor. Everytime he throws those pitter patter combinations is a high chance for a strong counter from vitor and he will ko bisping just like he did to rich Franklin

vitor karate timing will destroy bisping

Not really. Vitor has time and time again shown that he wilts under pressure, and that's exactly what Bisping brings in every one of his fights. Every minute the fight goes Vitor's chances of landing the big shot go downhill.

Lol i guess we will see. I think that's ridiculous.

Vitor looked fine going 4 rounds with Jones. I think he torches Bisping, whose biggest accomplishment ever is beating Stann (fringe top 10 mw).

All of Bispings losses have been against top opposition too. And he has less than half as many as Belfort...

Belfort is overrated, cheats and Bisping will outwork him to a UD.

You think Stann is a better win than Franklin? Are you fucking high?

Not to mention Vitor actually finishes fights.

Brian Stann was top 5 in the middleweight division. He was in a title eliminator at this time last year.

Franklin never sniffed top 5 at LHW. Plus the fight was at catchweight, rendering it completely irrelevant. Also it happened 3 1/3 years ago. If you have to dig that far back for a good win to compete with bispings fight 3 months ago.... well that speaks for itself

Brian Stann was top 5 in the middleweight division. He was in a title eliminator at this time last year.

Franklin never sniffed top 5 at LHW. Plus the fight was at catchweight, rendering it completely irrelevant. Also it happened 3 1/3 years ago. If you have to dig that far back for a good win to compete with bispings fight 3 months ago.... well that speaks for itself

Franklin in 2019 is a better win than Stann at the prime of his career.

Franklin earned and defended UFC gold, something Stann will neeeeeeeeeever do.

Stann is a one dimensional brawler with no tools. How he was ever top 5 is embarrassing.

Lol i guess we will see. I think that's ridiculous.

Vitor looked fine going 4 rounds with Jones. I think he torches Bisping, whose biggest accomplishment ever is beating Stann (fringe top 10 mw).

We clearly have different meanings of the word "fine." Vitor offered pretty much zero resistance after the first round, and IMO Jones should have been able to put him away much sooner than he did. Anyways, you say that like a win over Stann isn't a good thing. It's certainly not any worse than an 09 Franklin (who looked horrible against Griffin shortly after). Using Vitor's record isn't a sound way to discredit Bisping as he hasn't had a signature win in quite some time.

Belfort is overrated, cheats and Bisping will outwork him to a UD.

You have that backwards. Bisping a top 5 MW for what? Beating a fringe top 10 MW in Stann? Losing to Chael? Wow what a beast.

Franklin in 2019 is a better win than Stann at the prime of his career.

Franklin earned and defended UFC gold, something Stann will neeeeeeeeeever do.

Stann is a one dimensional brawler with no tools. How he was ever top 5 is embarrassing.

By that logic, is Mir's win over Tank Abbot a higher quality win than GSP over Condit? I mean Tank is a former HW champion and Condit never touched the belt.

I did not know Sherdog had become comedy central! Bisbing can and may beat Victor, however to consider him better, please. The record speaks for itself.

By that logic, is Mir's win over Tank Abbot a higher quality win than GSP over Condit? I mean Tank is a former HW champion and Condit never touched the belt.

Condit is a better fighter than Tank though. Just like how Franklin is a better fighter than Stann.

Condit is a better fighter than Tank though. Just like how Franklin is a better fighter than Stann.

Franklin has better BJJ, but at this point that's about it. Franklin hasn't been in his prime for quite some time (and he was definitely on the decline when he fought Vitor). That's like trying to say that Tito is just as good today as he was in 01.

I got Vitor in this one.

Bisping and Vitor suffer from the same affliction: having trouble against top competition.

Tank isn't a former champion.

Back