Vitor is so scared to fight Anderson...

Vitor isn't going to call out another Brazillian... in Brazil. He'd get boo'd.

Front kick to the face.

Almost breaking your opponents arm.

Easy choice.

Against Jones, Vitor has an experience advantage and he almost used that to tap the kid out.

Against Silva, he has nothing. Absolutely nothing. Anderson can beat him however he wants.

think he wants to preserve the friendship with AS...or whatever they have left of it.

But who knows!

also it might be tough for him to cut down to 185? not sure

I dont think JBJ is easier fight for him, but people are forgetting the emotions that came with fighting Silva and the way he lost. He's not gonna go there again

They won't give him a rematch with Anderson, and no Anderson didn't decimate Vitor. There wasn't much action in that fight till that crane kick. It's in the same alley as JDS' KO of Cain.. And look what happened to JDS in the rematch..

was he calling Chael or Jones a clown?

I'm hoping you're being sarcastic.

Anderson fans are rarely ever that sarcastic they are that delusional.

Vitor would have a better chance against Silva, but if he wants another crack at jones have at it.

Unless he can get another fortuitous armbar, he had nothing for jones on the standup.

I honestly doubt Vitor can beat either of them.
Anderson would clown him again, and Jones, being as smart as he is would easily come up with counters to Vitor's BJJ.

He was basically calling out Chael. I'd like to see that.

Against Silva, unconscious in the first round.

Against Jones, nearly submitted him then submitted in the 4th round.

Wow, I wonder which match up is tougher.

Not to mention his gas tank was low due to not having a full camp. But it still is like wuuut?? He is a great fighter though so I don't care where he fights.

Vitor haters, ignore he took the fight on short notice, was not training to fight at 205 for the belt and still almost snapped jones arm..GTFO

I thought he would call him out. I guess he wants the LHW title more. Vitor is on a all or nothing fight challenge mode. :icon_lol: I say we give him one contender match he wins he gets a shot he loses that's a wrap career. :icon_arro

I'm hoping you're being sarcastic.

Against Anderson = first round front kick to the face KO
Against JBJ = near first round armbar win, makes it to round 4 (longer than both Shogun and Machida), wrecks Jones' arm (even though he managed to fight 3.5 more rounds and win) requiring months of recouperation.

The facts speak for themselves. :)

To be fair, I don't think he really expects to get it, he was just building that "take on all comers" hype. Remember, Dana only promised the title shot to Bisping, so it's not like Vitor could expect that. Who knows, maybe they'll think "Hey, Vitor just kicked ass, and called out Jon Jones. Maybe we should give him another shot at Anderson?"

He is actually calling out Jon Jones for a rematch, after a fight at 185...

LOL

Seriously?

Come on Vitor, challenge the Spider!

He probably didn't want to call out another Brazilian and talk trash about him in Brazil. Anderson is loved there.

Back