Vitor: I have only one thing in mind. His name is Chris Weidman. I just think of him.

You guys are hilarious... Like your expecting to see vitor with a spare tire or with a walking cane to the weighins... Do any of you follow him on instagram and see how he looks during his daily training? Obviously not... If you did you would notice he looks good and he is ready... Also does anybody think weidman is a better boxer or has better standup than Vitor...?

Weidman out struck Anderson and Machida.

Who's the last two guys Vitor took out with his hands? AARP Henderson and Akiyama?

You guys are hilarious... Like your expecting to see vitor with a spare tire or with a walking cane to the weighins... Do any of you follow him on instagram and see how he looks during his daily training? Obviously not... If you did you would notice he looks good and he is ready... Also does anybody think weidman is a better boxer or has better standup than Vitor...?

Weidman does have better stand up?

Am I the only one who read Vitor's quotes in his voice?

I liked Weidman before he started antagonizing Belfort, hope he pays for it.

Vitor has rashad and rumble helping him prepare for wrestling and TDD and training off his back... Who does weidman have helping him get ready for vitors standup? Let me guess... Matt serra?

Close to making history in the UFC, Vitor Belfort says: "I'm addicted to victory"
If he wins the middleweight championship belt against Chris Weidman, he will be the first to be champion in three different divisions. Esporte Espetacular show's an special interview this Sunday.

entrevista_vitor_3.jpg

http://globoesporte.globo.com/progr...or-belfort-afirma-sou-viciado-em-vitoria.html

Hope he doesn't think Of The Chris when he mounts his wife? Also The Chris is in his head.

Vitor has rashad and rumble helping him prepare for wrestling and TDD and training off his back... Who does weidman have helping him get ready for vitors standup? Let me guess... Matt serra?

Probably the same guys who helped him out strike and take down Machida and Anderson.

He would, just not in the UFC 2 in the UFC one in that other org.

Won the UFC 12 Heavyweight Tournament
Won UFC Light Heavyweight Championship.
Won Cage Rage Light Heavyweight Championship.

So 1 Tourney and 3 belts, 2 in the UFC (with a win) so that is pretty impressive, I would add him to GOAT status with that resume.

Of course it would be impressive, and Vitor's career is already very impressive, but it's still disingenuous to say he'd be a champion of 3 different divisions. He won the UFC 12 HW tournament, but Mark Coleman won the actual UFC HW championship that very same night. There can only be one HW champion, and it was clearly Mark Coleman; it was literally the title Coleman fought for and won that night.

The Cage Rage LHW Championship is irrelevant because the statement was that Vitor could make UFC history.

'I have only one thing in mind. His name is Chris Weidman. I just think of him.'

Sounds like true love. Vitor, I think your new Estrogen Replacement Therapy regimen is a real over-reaction.

Sounds like somebody is in love ;)

But good, I hope he is focused and 100% in the mental game because THAT Vitor is a NASTY Vitor. Could have what it takes to dethrone our new champ.

He has only won one ranked UFC belt at LHW, the UFC 12 tourney doesn't make him division champion.
On top of that, you can hardly consider him LHW champ at all because he won it on a fluke, and got murdered in the actual fight (Randy vs Vitor III). Not very goat at all.

This & when he could have really cemented his legacy against Sakuraba. He did a butt scoot.

I wouldn't mind seeing Vitor lose a close fight. Would love to see him win though.

Of course it would be impressive, and Vitor's career is already very impressive, but it's still disingenuous to say he'd be a champion of 3 different divisions. He won the UFC 12 HW tournament, but Mark Coleman won the actual UFC HW championship that very same night. There can only be one HW champion, and it was clearly Mark Coleman; it was literally the title Coleman fought for and won that night.

The Cage Rage LHW Championship is irrelevant because the statement was that Vitor could make UFC history.

yep. I can't argue with that

there wasn't more than one champ, of the heavyweight division, at the time Vitor won that heavyweight tourney. there was only one champ; and that champ was Coleman

Back