Vitor: I have only one thing in mind. His name is Chris Weidman. I just think of him.

iLikeBirds

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Close to making history in the UFC, Vitor Belfort says: "I'm addicted to victory"
If he wins the middleweight championship belt against Chris Weidman, he will be the first to be champion in three different divisions. Esporte Espetacular show's an special interview this Sunday.

- I have only one thing in mind. His name is Chris Weidman. I just think of him. I'm addicted to victory.

- I learned that suffering is the most powerful recipe for you to become stronger. It is in the suffering that we grow.

entrevista_vitor_3.jpg

http://globoesporte.globo.com/progr...or-belfort-afirma-sou-viciado-em-vitoria.html

The Chris is Jesus? Vitor has no chance now.

[YT]6ABgYw24hEk[/YT]

None of that mumbo jumbo will help him against a younger hungrier guy

I really hope Vitor wins.

I fully expect Vitor to get smashed and look terrible without his TRT but I do kind of hope he wins as well just to mix up the division. I want another 205lbs from a few years back when no one knew who was going to be champ because the title is always changing hands since everyone was so good. It makes things interesting.

he should go to rehab with Jones for his addiction

it causes him to put all sorts of chemicals into his body so he can get his fix and its not safe

Cant wait for this fight

He would, just not in the UFC 2 in the UFC one in that other org.

Won the UFC 12 Heavyweight Tournament
Won UFC Light Heavyweight Championship.
Won Cage Rage Light Heavyweight Championship.

So 1 Tourney and 3 belts, 2 in the UFC (with a win) so that is pretty impressive, I would add him to GOAT status with that resume.

You guys are hilarious... Like your expecting to see vitor with a spare tire or with a walking cane to the weighins... Do any of you follow him on instagram and see how he looks during his daily training? Obviously not... If you did you would notice he looks good and he is ready... Also does anybody think weidman is a better boxer or has better standup than Vitor...?

He has only won one ranked UFC belt at LHW, the UFC 12 tourney doesn't make him division champion.
On top of that, you can hardly consider him LHW champ at all because he won it on a fluke, and got murdered in the actual fight (Randy vs Vitor III). Not very goat at all.

He'll be trying desperately to forget the Chris after this goes down.

Vitor's walking into a massacre, and he absolutely knows it.

Back