Vitor has submitted a license application in Nevada. On the agenda for June 17.

thanks for posting. after today's announcement about wanderlei, i hope wanderlei gets booed if he does show up for the q & a session. the dude is all talk, no action.

fair enough, I will be there rooting for belfort

Not if you wait until next month to buy your ticket brother. Not a whole lot of 'em left. I didn't see any at all under $600. :icon_sad:

Not if you wait until next month to buy your ticket brother. Not a whole lot of 'em left. I didn't see any at all under $600. :icon_sad:

Damn!! I don't want to get it until he for sure gets his license for the fight.. I'll go to the expo if the tickets are too high and stalk vitor until I meet him .

Damn!! I don't want to get it until he for sure gets his license for the fight.. I'll go to the expo if the tickets are too high and stalk vitor until I meet him .

I know what you mean. I live in Vegas so I'm gonna be listening to the radio 24/7 to try and win tickets. :icon_chee

Vitor is no longer part of the agenda today. they're only covering Chael and wanderli.. Here is a response I got from markg171 when I asked him if Vitor was going to still be on the schedule today

Vitor is not meeting with the commission. They took him off the meeting's list as they said that they were too busy now that they have to deal with Wand and Chael. They said that they still plan to meet with him eventually, but that they simply do not have the time to deal with him at this meeting. Also, yes what's the point considering he's no longer fighting and doesn't need a licence

Hell

Sonnen is going to be there

they were meant to fight on this card

Just have them fight there in the backstage

Because they'd rather put Sonnen slaughtering Wand on PPV to make some money.

You really do enjoy following me around don't you?

I'm flattered

Any thread has has to do with Sonnen you wind up in there talking shit like a scorned diva.

It's pretty predictable, but don't flatter yourself, I came in here trying to find out if all 3 @ the NSAC thing is going to be broadcast.

Vitor is no longer part of the agenda today. they're only covering Chael and wanderli.. Here is a response I got from markg171 when I asked him if Vitor was going to still be on the schedule today

Vitor is not meeting with the commission. They took him off the meeting's list as they said that they were too busy now that they have to deal with Wand and Chael. They said that they still plan to meet with him eventually, but that they simply do not have the time to deal with him at this meeting. Also, yes what's the point considering he's no longer fighting and doesn't need a licence

This is ridiculous if true. Vitor is the only one out of the three that has a chance of fighting on this card yet they're going to mess with Wanderlei who hasn't even applied for a license, and Chael, who is now retired...

Any thread has has to do with Sonnen you wind up in there talking shit like a scorned diva.

It's pretty predictable, but don't flatter yourself, I came in here trying to find out if all 3 @ the NSAC thing is going to be broadcast.

Don't lie buddy

I never post in a Sonnen thread, too many deluded fans

Don't lie buddy

I never post in a Sonnen thread, too many deluded fans

4626052094_67ab3f181e.jpg

This is ridiculous if true. Vitor is the only one out of the three that has a chance of fighting on this card yet they're going to mess with Wanderlei who hasn't even applied for a license, and Chael, who is now retired...

with sonnen out of the fight vitor is not being placed on the 175 card... I think they should have kept vitor on the agenda so we can figure out if he can or when he can find in vegas...

He's not on the card, there is no reason to deal with his bullshit yet

Back