Vitor has submitted a license application in Nevada. On the agenda for June 17.

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/bokamotoESPN/status/471779085543571457

Vitor Belfort has submitted a license application in Nevada and will be on the commission's agenda on June 17, per Francisco Aguilar.

Just to clear things up. Vitor does NOT have a license now. June 17 is cutting it awfully close. So if he's denied i could see the card losing Chael and a fight all together.

Also, Chael was randomly drug tested Saturday. So he needs to pass that test as well.

Also, Wand is scheduled as the fight club Q&A on friday in Brazil before the the weigh ins. So i wonder if he gets pulled from that.

Why Wandy WHY???
but better fight with Vitor vs Sonnen
Waaaaar Vitor

ufc-belfort-sonnen-640x480-getty-images.jpg

So... We've been waiting to see Vitor's next move.

He takes a fight at 205 - not 185. Expects his MW title shot to be held.

Seems he's not in trouble with Nevada. Also, we'll get to see non-TRT Vitor against another TRT expat.

The only problem...if he loses to Chael, does he still get his 185 title shot?

He hasn't been cleared, he has to get licensed on June 17th I believe.

He did pass these latest tests but the previous tests from a couple months ago were never released....just imagine why the results of these have been leaked that he passed them but the results from the other one were never revealed.

I hope chael beats him. It would make so many people on this forum mad lol

(Really I just want revenge!) lol jk

Belfort is going to destroy Chael...

Haha

The UFC should have someone as backup. Who is available though ?

Rockhold?

https://twitter.com/bokamotoESPN/status/471779085543571457

Vitor Belfort has submitted a license application in Nevada and will be on the commission's agenda on June 17, per Francisco Aguilar.

Just to clear things up. Vitor does NOT have a license now. June 17 is cutting it awfully close. So if he's denied i could see the card losing Chael and a fight all together.

Also, Chael was randomly drug tested Saturday. So he needs to pass that test as well.

I will wait till the 18th to buy my ticket, if the fight happens ill be flying out to vegas to watch the fight.... Hope I see some of you guys there.. Justin aka karata24, you going out to this fight

Also, Wand is scheduled as the fight club Q&A on friday in Brazil before the the weigh ins. So i wonder if he gets pulled from that.

Hell

Sonnen is going to be there

they were meant to fight on this card

Just have them fight there in the backstage

Back