Vitor has signed his next bout agreement

Mousasi would be a great fight.

Jacare was such a bad matchup because he has great takedowns and great ground game, which are Vitor's biggest weaknesses. Gegard is much more likely to stand and bang with Vitor.

Belfort / Machida kind of slipped through the cracks... so would be nice to see.

Whitaker makes more sense than Mousassi or Hall. Vitor haz a hell of a record & could make a run for the title... but I don't see a shot coming before Souza, Yoel or Weidman.

Last edited:
Needs more feet.

Oh, Anderson rematch would be nice

that was Moose's terrible April Fool's joke (in July).

tumblr_m7uzvazNpQ1r98tmw.gif

I know they are all magazine covers, but can you imagine being surrounded by pictures of yourself? Just seems a little weird.

Mousassi would be my guess, maybe Yoel or Kennedy though. Vitor vs Whittaker would be awesome as well

that was Moose's terrible April Fool's joke (in July).
No....UFC actually went to twitter to announce fight and once again, communications were mixed up cause Vitor had no plans to fight Gegard.....then Mousasi said (apparently) April fools came early cause Belfort will never fight me.

Holy shit moose just got KTFO by Uriah hall and you people still can't get off the sack, the same guy that got blanket fucked by King mo & almost KOd standing by jacare. One of the most overrated fighters in mma history.

Belfort got ground raped by jacare (best submission grappler in the division & tops in mma history) & Chris weidman who is also no slouch, that was right after vitor came off the trt and looked like shit too.

Belfort trucks over anybody that stands with him, even now. Moose will try desperately to cling on for dear life and eek out a boring decision out of fear like he did against costa fucking phillapou.

would like to see an Andy rematch, chael, or I guess moose just so I don't have to hear about it anymore.

The amount of absolute murderers vitor has fought is his life should show you fools he's not afraid of anybody. He's fought the best guys on earth for 20 years, he wasn't hiding from fucking gegard mousasi, he just didn't give a shit about fighting him because it wasn't a high profile fight.

Accepting a fight against jacare was a FAR worse matchup and more dangerous than moose could ever be.

im glad non-crazy vitor is back.

TRT really gets to people's brains it seems.

is he staying at MW or did he drop down to WW. If he can make WW, I'd love to see him at WW v. someone like Cerrone or Wonderboy.
I like this post because Vitor has actually only won 1 of his last 3 fights, and those 2 losses were TKO. Moving down seems like a great idea.

People who dominate their division should consider moving up like the old Anderson Silva, and Conor McGregor, while people who are on the losing side should consider moving down.

Honestly at this point in Fedors career I'd love to see him move down to 205. I believe his old place was heavyweight, but not anymore.

No....UFC actually went to twitter to announce fight and once again, communications were mixed up cause Vitor had no plans to fight Gegard.....then Mousasi said (apparently) April fools came early cause Belfort will never fight me.
So it was never official

A wall full of pictures of himself in his office? That's just creepy... Why not have pics of his wife or kids?

Narcissist much?

Or to phrase it more accurately: "Beginning to cycle off...."

Back