vitor has been throwing that head kick a lot

Good observation. It appears to be one of his favorite moves.

Surprised it took this long for people to start recognizing it. He sets them up real well with body kicks too.

and spinning Barboza head kicks as well now

Good observation. It appears to be one of his favorite moves.

Surprised it took this long for people to start recognizing it. He sets them up real well with body kicks too.

i was tellling my sister the whole time that bisping was going to eat a head kick. didn't think it would ko him tho

He threw it vs. Chuck Liddell too. Nothing new in his arsenal bruh.

He also threw it against Sexyama. People also expect Vitor to blitz right out of the gate, but he's much more patient and waits for the opening to counter-strike.

He even landed a good kick to the body in the horrible Hendo fight. But he has learned to use it perfectly at the Blackzilianz IMO.

Steven-Seagal_240.jpg

He even landed a good kick to the body in the horrible Hendo fight. But he has learned to use it perfectly at the Blackzilianz IMO.

Working at Blackzilians seems to have greatly improved his timing and counter striking.

I was watching some old fights and I noticed he has thrown that for a long time. I think the reason people don't recognize it is because everyone is waiting (and wanting) him to throw his hands and have a repeat of what he did to wand.

I think tonight was the first time he ever did a lot of damage with that kick as well.

Working at Blackzilians seems to have greatly improved his timing and counter striking.

He had it when he trained with Tompkins (RIP) and the Karate guy as well, just training at XC with Sefo (after Tompkins left) who teaches the very aggressive K-1 style wasn't perfect for Vitor IMO. In this camp he trained with the Blackzilians and also had another Karate guy with him.

He's had it in his arsenal for a long time now and it's quite good, nice to see it be the deciding factor in a fight.

hooft helped with that... rashad does it alot too now

Rashad landed one against Jones too. Hardly a coincidence that Rashad and Vitor train at the same camp

With results of tonight he should throw it every fight.

He did set it up beautifully, body body head. Those body kicks were not just set ups though, I'd not be surprised if Bisping has a broken rib.

Back