Vitor doesn't believe his surprise drug test will stop him from being licenced

That seems backwards, I would think a blood test would give a better indication that someone is using synthetic testosterone and a urine test would give less information. I'm not questioning you it just seems the opposite of what you would expect. The way you explained it makes it sound like it's easier to cheat on a blood test than on a urine test.

No, that's not what I said. The urine test means all they're looking at is the T:E ratio, which would be skewed in Vitor's case because he was undergoing TRT (i.e., we know he was putting synthetic test into his system). This is why they do blood tests for fighters with a TUE, because the T:E ratio is irrelevant since they know they're injecting test. Instead, with the blood test they look at the actual level of testosterone.

So, a urine test could (and very likely would) lead to a failed T:E ratio even if a blood test at that same time might show that his actual T levels are "normal."

Again, the urine test doesn't show that he's got synthetic test in his system, it simply shows that the T:E ratio is skewed, which is more often than not evidence that something fishy (i.e., synthetic test injections) is going on.

Fuck yea,
I love crazy ass trt to the max Vitor. Just let it ride u guys. Please let him fight soon so he can talk more and kick more heads off. Dont be ducking Vitor bro

Translation he pissed hot and wants to avoid the topic.

Of course he will be licensed, he was not licensed when he pissed hot, so it can't be used against him. The only way it could have been used was if he asked to be licensed for that particular fight, if he dropped out of the fight it becomes unusable.

He dropped out .. big surprise.
Couldn't have said it better myself. Good post.

Back