Vitor doesn't believe his surprise drug test will stop him from being licenced

Everyone knows that Mars Athletic Commission is not going to approve MMA - they're under too much pressure from Lunar Culinary Union Local 69.

Everyone knows that Mars Athletic Commission is not going to approve MMA - they're under too much pressure from Lunar Culinary Union Local 69.

lol^

But in all seriousness, Vitor got his bout delayed, not taken away. Pardon the pun, but he had piss poor timing when it came to TRT. Didn't Hendo have TRT when he fought Shogun in Brazil and won by Power Punch?

But Vitor is smart and waits to build up his strength, once he's off of TRT, once he gets licensed in Nevada he'll fight for the belt. If he has to fight Rockhold first its BS, IMO, unless he wanted to.

TRTor and Belroids are completely different situations. Smart athletes supplement or OTHERWISE to gain any type of advantage over their opponents.

Back when he 'roided, how close was that to the Canseco Era in Baseball's Dark Ages?

How many threads on here bash Schwarzenegger for shooting up?

As for his religious beliefs, didn't his sister get kidnapped and murdered, during his fight career? What if that happened to you? Wouldn't you consider a higher calling for power?

I saw the same disrespect edged towards Tim Tebow. I am not dedicated to any particular religion, but I admit that religious intolerance is the reason why many are killed every day in this world. That, and the uneducated internet tough guys who go after a guy's beliefs to try and prove he is some sort of fraud or cheat.

War Vitor!

P.S.S- Ronda deserves her hate. Bones does too, in a way, but fingers gonna fing

This makes no sense, if he knows he's getting a drug test how is it a surprise?

Sounds to me though, based off this

And Dana's comments that he didn't understand the results, that Vitor failed the test, but only because he didn't yet have a TUE for his TRT.

This doesn't make sense, doesn't the process of TRT supposedly make your testosterone levels in the normal range meaning it wouldn't matter if you had a TUE or not as long as you didn't use too much.

DaYamn... the Vitor hate is strong with this post.

All the double-sided coin MMA fans refuse to judge Hendo or Chael on their TRT usage, since they didn't look as jacked as Belfort, or because of the fact that they are American.

Vitor is going to crush Weidman. Unless he fights Lyoto, then cripes IDK

1. Lol. Who is refusing to judge Sonnen or Hendo? I see plenty of posts taking them to task.

2. Vitor's need for legal steroids is due to use of illegal steroids. This is very likely true of every other fighter who used TRT, but Vitor got caught.

3. Here in the US we don't care at all if Americans use steroids.
lance-armstrong-300.jpg

This doesn't make sense, doesn't the process of TRT supposedly make your testosterone levels in the normal range meaning it wouldn't matter if you had a TUE or not as long as you didn't use too much.

Only if they're doing a blood test, which they only do (usually) if you have a TUE. If they do a urine test and just measure your T:E ratio, which they do for the majority of tests (i.e., non TRT fighters) your ratio could very likely be skewed due to the fact that you're injecting synthetic test into your system even if your total T level is "normal." That's why it's important what kind of test they gave him.

I read he did home tests that you buy yourself and recently used them as the basis for claiming he is now in compliance with the new regulations and ready to fight. Can he really believe testing himself counts?

I have gotten to the point where I am fairly certain Vitor is legitimately delusional. But at the same time this just no longer feels like "news" to me. The media is just beating a dead horse without really any new relevant information because sensationalism sells. He made his own bed so I don't feel bad for him but its time to move past this unless something changes. Between White and what passes for media in MMA feels like high school gossip more times than not. Part of legitimizing a sport is having respectable coverage and certain boundaries by the president of the company. They need to stop catering to the lowest common denominator.

lol^

But in all seriousness, Vitor got his bout delayed, not taken away. Pardon the pun, but he had piss poor timing when it came to TRT. Didn't Hendo have TRT when he fought Shogun in Brazil and won by Power Punch?

But Vitor is smart and waits to build up his strength, once he's off of TRT, once he gets licensed in Nevada he'll fight for the belt. If he has to fight Rockhold first its BS, IMO, unless he wanted to.

TRTor and Belroids are completely different situations. Smart athletes supplement or OTHERWISE to gain any type of advantage over their opponents.

Back when he 'roided, how close was that to the Canseco Era in Baseball's Dark Ages?

How many threads on here bash Schwarzenegger for shooting up?

As for his religious beliefs, didn't his sister get kidnapped and murdered, during his fight career? What if that happened to you? Wouldn't you consider a higher calling for power?

I saw the same disrespect edged towards Tim Tebow. I am not dedicated to any particular religion, but I admit that religious intolerance is the reason why many are killed every day in this world. That, and the uneducated internet tough guys who go after a guy's beliefs to try and prove he is some sort of fraud or cheat.

War Vitor!

P.S.S- Ronda deserves her hate. Bones does too, in a way, but fingers gonna fing
His religious beliefs rarely have any relevance. Yes he credits the blessings in his life to Jesus but I have never seen him claim all his actions are justified by his faith or that he is some perfect representative. He is simply a man and like most people he is flawed. Whatever his mistakes I don't get why his finding comfort in his faith has been so often the target of ridicule. I don't find him particularly credible a lot of times but in this I believe he is sincere. If I thought he was a fraud using it as public relations currency or he was using his faith to hypocritically judge others then it'd be different. But I believe him to just be a spiritual person regardless of his failings. Not sure why that seems to bother people. So often issues that seem relevant for public consumption are dismissed as "who cares" or "it's his business". So it surprises me an issue that actually is a personal one gets so much focus. It doesn't seem consistent to me

Lol vitor makes it so obvious that he failed the test.

considering hendo and cheal were both on trt and they both got the go ahead to fight already and the only ones who haven't is bigfoot due to suspension for failing a drug test and vitor for? somehow its a mystery, lol obviously he FAILED the drug test, he'd be much more respected for just saying I was on trt therapy an i wasn't in Nevada i was in brazil i didn't apply for the license in Nevada yet so i didn't know i needed the exemption. personally i wouldn't of given it a second thought if that's what had taken place but since he's being all secretive about it makes him look like more of a dirty fighter to me.

Only if they're doing a blood test, which they only do (usually) if you have a TUE. If they do a urine test and just measure your T:E ratio, which they do for the majority of tests (i.e., non TRT fighters) your ratio could very likely be skewed due to the fact that you're injecting synthetic test into your system even if your total T level is "normal." That's why it's important what kind of test they gave him.

That seems backwards, I would think a blood test would give a better indication that someone is using synthetic testosterone and a urine test would give less information. I'm not questioning you it just seems the opposite of what you would expect. The way you explained it makes it sound like it's easier to cheat on a blood test than on a urine test.

It's pretty obvious that he failed the test, otherwise they would have released the result a long time ago. Vitor doesn't gain anything by keeping the result a secret unless he failed the test.

Translation he pissed hot and wants to avoid the topic.

Of course he will be licensed, he was not licensed when he pissed hot, so it can't be used against him. The only way it could have been used was if he asked to be licensed for that particular fight, if he dropped out of the fight it becomes unusable.

He dropped out .. big surprise.

considering hendo and cheal were both on trt and they both got the go ahead to fight already and the only ones who haven't is bigfoot due to suspension for failing a drug test and vitor for? somehow its a mystery, lol obviously he FAILED the drug test, he'd be much more respected for just saying I was on trt therapy an i wasn't in Nevada i was in brazil i didn't apply for the license in Nevada yet so i didn't know i needed the exemption. personally i wouldn't of given it a second thought if that's what had taken place but since he's being all secretive about it makes him look like more of a dirty fighter to me.

Because that's not what happened. If he was simply using TRT then there is no issue. He can not "fail" a test simply for using TRT as he was not licensed, so it's meaningless.

The only possibly scenario that is plausible is that he was ABUSING TRT. That means he was ABOVE normal T levels.

That is why TRT was banned, they wanted to ban it, and figured someone who was a steroid cheat once would abuse steroids again .. so they tested Vitor, he was above normal limits, and Vitor got TRT banned.

Vitor claiming he needs all this time off because he's been on TRT is complete BS because no other fighter who was using TRT needs that time off.

Probably because he was juiced up way more than he should have been and was planning to cycle off of it in time for the drug test but then they hit him with a surprise drug test and he was dirty as hell.

Did you even read what he said? Vitor pretty much admits he failed the test, but only because he had yet to have a TUE issued to him.

Will the surprise drug test taken in February be an issue?

"Not at all, even because I was in treatment," he responded. "The only thing is that I didn

It makes your levels right, but your T/E range absolutely fucked

That seems backwards, I would think a blood test would give a better indication that someone is using synthetic testosterone and a urine test would give less information. I'm not questioning you it just seems the opposite of what you would expect. The way you explained it makes it sound like it's easier to cheat on a blood test than on a urine test.

The urine test will only tell you if someone is using synthetic testosterone if they have a T/E ratio of over 6:1 because that is 99% naturally impossible.

Blood test will tell what natural levels are possible. Anything over 1200ng/dl is basically impossible naturally, and anything under it is considered normal. Obviously the closer you get to the limit the more suspicious it is as around 300-600ng/dl is more normal for the average person.

Did you even read what he said? Vitor pretty much admits he failed the test, but only because he had yet to have a TUE issued to him.

Of course if he's tested when he doesn't yet have a licence to use TRT he's going to fail it. Which is why the test was so stupid in the first place and was literally the commission trying to get him to fail. They knew he was on TRT and they knew they had yet to issue him a licence for it as he had yet to request one.

He can't fail a test for that reason. Vitor is lying. He was not licensed, which means he can use TRT all he wants.

Again, Vitor is lying, and if he was not he would simply make the results public. What happened is Vitor was tested and was found to have high T levels, meaning he was abusing steroids, again.

This is why when the test results are brought up he clams up and his wife says interview over, because the test results do not support Vitor's lies.

Back