Vitor doesn't believe his surprise drug test will stop him from being licenced

The best part is the Diazs still get the most hate and they don't CHEAT by using STEROIDS, or have KOs from back of the head punches.

they don't use steroids
they don't hit people in the back of the head
and they don't accept fight offers

the diaz brothers get hate because they are petulant and bitchy and refuse to fight.

they don't use steroids

the diaz brothers get hate because they are petulant and bitchy and refuse to fight.

are you implying the Diaz brothers are dodging fights because they are scared to fight certain guys? Cause that is borderline retarded...those dudes aren't exactly known for fighting cans.

right, but if he doesn't have a TRT through Nevada, he would automatically fail for being on trt

That's my big question.

I mean, I've been all over Vitor for this, but I'm totally confused by all of this.

Why would they be having him piss in a cup and checking his T/E ratio (only) when the AC, and UFC KNEW he was on TRT and required a blood test?

It makes absolutely no sense.

Either there is much more to the story, or the AC has shown they have absolutely no idea what they're doing once again.

he should have just blamed the surprise drug test on Jesus...he gives credit to Jesus for everything else. Bet if the interview was in person he would have KO'd the interviewer with punches to the back of the head.

All the Belfort rigamarole is just getting old...you wouldn't need TRT if you weren't juiced to the gills for years, it sucks he's in this position but he brought it on himself.

I'm always surprised how stupid people can be...

they don't use steroids

Can't argue with that.....& lately they talk shit & can't back it up!:icon_chee

The best part is the Diazs still get the most hate and they don't CHEAT by using STEROIDS, or have KOs from back of the head punches.

That is false, the Diaz bros. do not get anywhere near the hate that Vitor does.
For the record, Jones gets P4P most hate on Sherdog.

Now what is amazing is that Hendo gets probably 10% of the grief that Vitor does when it comes to TRT usage.
Dan has been on a TUE since the 2nd Wandy fight in 2007.

are you implying the Diaz brothers are dodging fights because they are scared to fight certain guys? Cause that is borderline retarded...those dudes aren't exactly known for fighting cans.

3 years ago that was true.....NOT anymore....now they want to pick & choose...in the past they talked shit & backed it up - NOT anymore....

I can't see Vitor being the champ anymore. there's too many top guys at LHW.

That's my big question.

I mean, I've been all over Vitor for this, but I'm totally confused by all of this.

Why would they be having him piss in a cup and checking his T/E ratio (only) when the AC, and UFC KNEW he was on TRT and required a blood test?

Either there is much more to the story, or the AC has shown they have absolutely no idea what they're doing once again.

Couldn't agree more.

Let Dan Henderson have EPO, TRT, HGH, TEST A-E, and then they do a rematch.

That's my big question.

It also would explain why Vitor's lawyer said the test wasn't relevant. If they conducting an inadequate test, then of course it's results aren't relevant.

And it also explains why the UFC pulled him from the fight and his wife won't let him talk about the test. If he failed the test, but only because he had yet to have a TUE issued, then all anybody would care about was that he failed the test. They wouldn't care that he failed it because of a technicality, they'd simply care that he failed. So there's no point in trying to explain that he didn't really fail as no one would care.

F'n cheator, I mean Vitor. Hurry up man. Both Chael and Dan got their licenses. What are you waiting for? step up and fight.

Oh really? I thought he'd just go out like that and tell all newspapers and journalists that he thinks his surprise drug test would prevent him from obtaining his license...:rolleyes:

What's wrong about asking Cheator about the surprise drug test? Why doesn't he just release the results if he doesn't want to be continued to be asked about it.

:icon_lol: Mommy they all have a cookie I want a cookie to. Come on gentlemen wake up.

That's a good wife. Not saying I have a problem with the question... but I'm sure she's sick of her husband being patronized and asked the same questions constantly. And Vitor, trying his best to be a professional probably doesn't want to outright withhold the answer.

The solution to the issue is simple. Release the results. By refusing and claiming how irrelevant they are just adds gasoline to the flames.

Back