Vitor called Jones and they will train together this friday.

philbr

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
http://sportv.globo.com/site/combat...e-pode-vir-ser-seu-companheiro-de-equipe.html

"Im not staying for the fights saturday [jones is in Brazil]. Actually, i'm planning to train with Vitor Friday in Miami. I'm meeting him in a privste gym, we'll train together, see if we have good chemistry and maybe we'll become trainning partners in the future. I dont know if he'll join Jackson's. He looked for me, called me, said he'd like to train with me. I have to go to Miami on my way to NYC anyway, so i switched my flight to NYC for friday night, so i can have lunch with him, train, talk to him...we might become trainning partners in the future".

Looks like Vitor is not playing around, I like it

What about Tim Kennedy? Isn't he in that training camp too?

Interesting... With everything going down at blackzillians, you wonder if they'll be having some issues in the near future. If Vitor switches camps, that's a big revenue loss for the team. As was Alistair when he left (I'm assuming as I'm not sure what sort of deal they had worked out)

I really wish Vitor would've thrown caution to the wind and let his hands go in this fight with Jones. We very well could've seen a major upset.

Either way, this is awesome news. Both men can improve each others game.

Just in case the two of them needed to be any scarier. Damn

Not a bad choice for Vitor if they do become training partners. While Weidman and Jones are obviously very different fighters, they are both pretty lanky for their weight class and have solid wrestling bases with good striking - probably will make a good training partner for him and Weidman will feel downright small in comparison

Not a bad choice for Vitor if they do become training partners. While Weidman and Jones are obviously very different fighters, they are both pretty lanky for their weight class and have solid wrestling bases with good striking - probably will make a good training partner for him and Weidman will feel downright small in comparison

Weidman is lanky?

Vitor wants another shot at the champ!
When JJ gets into the gym the doors will lock and the lights will go off.. Then a single bright spotlight will illuminate the octagon and a maniacal Vitor inside - mohawk, war paint and full TRT regimen.

Interesting... With everything going down at blackzillians, you wonder if they'll be having some issues in the near future. If Vitor switches camps, that's a big revenue loss for the team. As was Alistair when he left (I'm assuming as I'm not sure what sort of deal they had worked out)

Revenue loss, maybe. Nobody on that team liked Alistair though and they all seemed pretty happy that he left.

Vitor changes teams constantly so him leaving wouldn't be a surprise either.

This makes perfect sense to me seeing how the best striker at BZ is shelved and Kenny Monday is gone.

Nice. LHW champ training with soon to be MW champ.

ahhhh now it makes sense!!!! Vitor wants to fine tune his wrasslin in the event Wandy pulls out and then he steps up to fight Chael instead.....If Vitor doesn't stop takedown Chael will lay on him for 3 rounds

Back