Vitor Belfort's hair is ready for battle

Hope he knocks Weidman's head off!!

WAR "Clean" Vitor.

What a fuck is the purpose of a crossguard even and why the fuck is it on a lasersword.

to protect your hand from getting hit by the sword when battling. And, that, is a lightsabre. for the love of god.

I'm actually a bigger fan of Vitor's hair than Vitor. One's only crime is being connected to a cheater.

to protect your hand from getting hit by the sword when battling. And, that, is a lightsabre. for the love of god.

What I never understood is how the lightsabres are able to block other lightsabres as if they were solid objects and not lasers.

Now that he is off of TRT he is finally acting his age and is pulling his socks up to old guy height

WTF his tatoo on his arm looks exactly like the new one Barao has on his chest!!!
Do they share the same grandma??

flrtytq.png

I didn't realize him and Barao were related.

What I never understood is how the lightsabres are able to block other lightsabres as if they were solid objects and not lasers.

The magnetic force of the 'blade' part acts like a solid piece of material. It's part of what erases anything else in it's path and deflects laser fire from blasters. When the field hit each other though it's like a magnet, you can smash they together but they will never touch.

Jk I have no idea.

i miss regular hair vitor

That "haircut" is actually a secret TRT injector that will inject him right before the fight.

Weidman = fucked.

I hope Weidman beats him up for all those boring ass fights Belfort gave us around UFC 50-60ish. With his horrid performances against Randy and Tito.

Back