Vitor Belfort vs Mike Holston added to June 19th Triller card

Winner?

• Total voters
Had to Google him too. Another animal life YouTuber who is the, "Real Tarzann". This gives Vitor the chance to say his lion King of the jungle line.

Here's when they met and started their problems. Some Academy Award winning acting here.

Another YouTuber?

Awaiting for the inevitable press release of Oscar De La Hoya vs. a Robot built by Mark Rober.

This is the kind of stuff DJ needed to market himself. He could have been a real PPV earner!

I had a slight interest in this fight for its freak show aspect. That fake promo litterally made me loose the ounce of interest I had in it.

How do they get this crap sanctioned? A guy who's never fought in his life, against Vitor? LOL

I still don't understand how or why Lampley ended up with Triller.

DAZN should be fucking desperate to get a commentator who isn't an idiot, ESPN has Dre and Bradley arguing over some nonsense but Triller got Lampley?

Bitch, how?

Had to Google him too. Another animal life YouTuber who is the, "Real Tarzann". This gives Vitor the chance to say his lion King of the jungle line.

Here's when they met and started their problems. Some Academy Award winning acting here.

Vitor this is worse than that random AEW appearance

I remember way back in the day 1999 when I first saw Vitor I was blown away by his hand speed and even more mind blowing was he was BJJ guy knocking people out, I want to say his boxing coach at the time was De La Hoya’s ammie coach, Al Stanky?? He urged Vitor to try out for the Olympics because he was that good, even though that was more then 20 years ago and at 40 years of age he beats anyone that has never had a pro bout.

Vitor is no boxing god but if this guy doesn't have some boxing fundamentals Vitor is gonna fucking drill his ass.

I have no idea who this guy is but Ive been cheering for Vitor since I was like 10 so Ill watch lol.

Too bad they couldnt put together Anderson and Vitor boxing match though huh? That would be fun imo

Back