Vitor Belfort (TrT) vs Randy Couture (prime)

Earthworm Jim

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Alrite, I started this 'Vitor Belfort vs...' thread topic, which has turned into pure silliness & now I'm gonna end it!
Be thankful I'm feeding u trolls!!!

Prime Vitor (assuming it's the TRT Vitor as of recent) vs prime Randy (the one that beat Chuck Liddell to become champ, assuming Randy ever had a 'prime' considering his age)

Has Vitor's game evolved enough to avoid getting into a dirty box match, being smothered against the cage & taken down to be GnP into oblivion?

Maybe with his new striking arsenal (& that's all I've seen from him lately tbh) he can spinning back kick Randy before he gets to him & knock out a tooth from his dentures (just like Lyoto did)

Who the hell takes it?

How do you know "Prime" Randy Couture wasn't taking something?

I like to assume every fighter is taking something and leave it at that

Young Vitor was on PEDs, but his skills were not comparable to current Vitor's. Current Vitor, the one that KTFO Hendo, would destroy prime Couture, Liddell, and Tito.

Young Vitor was on PEDs, but his skills were not comparable to current Vitor's. Current Vitor, the one that KTFO Hendo, would destroy prime Couture, Liddell, and Tito.

prime Chuck would leave Vitor sleeping on the mat.

Randy by mental fortitude, awesome gameplan, kick-ass stamina, and of course... WALL N' STALL.

prime Chuck would leave Vitor sleeping on the mat.

prime Chuck didn't even do that with Belfort back in the day, and would most definitely not do it to present day Belfort which is clearly far more evolved.

Maybe with his new striking arsenal (& that's all I've seen from him lately tbh)

Don't forget about the near armbar he locked in on Jones. Even with the Gus fight, it's still probably the worst trouble we've seen Jones in.

randy beat him.

so you gotta take randy

Vitor is off TrT now but I'd have him by a landslide. Removing trT from mma was purely to give Weidman a fair chance of extending his title reign. TRT VITOR crushed prime randy

prime Chuck didn't even do that with Belfort back in the day, and would most definitely not do it to present day Belfort which is clearly far more evolved.

Prime Chuck came right after the Vitor fight between 2003-2006.

Thought that fight already happened three times. There are reasons why 35 yo professional athletes need test injections. Allegedly

Randy already beat the young Vitor. What's this about?

Prime Couture gave Vitor so much trouble because he decided to keep it standing, and from there, his footwork majorly fucked with Vitor because he had never fought anyone who would actually circle out of the way of his bull-rushes.

Head Kick Vitor is a much different, more technical beast though. I think 2013/2014 Vitor would finish Couture.QUOTE=Sammy Bananas;95518123]Don't forget about the near armbar he locked in on Jones. Even with the Gus fight, it's still probably the worst trouble we've seen Jones in.[/QUOTE]Vitor has some of the most legit armbars from guard in all of mma. Outstanding technique.

awkward moment when you fuck up the quote bbcode and can't edit post because dubbed, GAH! So be it

Back