Media Vitor Belfort padwork

gallery-1511378568-acai-berries.jpg

Looking crisp, safe to say he's back on the sugar water. Can't wait to see that version of Vitor again.

that kid looks dangerously low on testosterone, he should visit his dad's doctor so he can get a much needed TRT

Watching the Phenom walk Wandy's ass across that octagon in that epic KO finish is the single moment in my life that hooked me on UFC/MMA. He's a legend. My all time fav.
Me too brother. Number 44 is engraved in my mind.
44 SECONDS !!!

Can someone with more knowledge than I please explain why guys hit those type of pads instead of just working the heavy bag?

It seems like his son is doing most of the striking with the mitts.

Hitting pads with a partner allows the fighter to utilize the ring or space in a dynamic way in order to get used to moving along with the target instead of simply dancing around a stationary object that swings around predictably like a heavy bag. It’s more dynamic.

The son is doing the right thing by meeting the punch with the mitts to protect the puncher from overextending and hurting their joints.

FFS. It is not Chris Weidman. Yod is the Thai teacher/"kru".
His son is in the next slide. Hit right arrow.

Having Yod for your Thai workout is about as good as it gets.

Serious question. Do steroids help increase your speed too? He is pretty sharp for a man in his 40s.
If you don't see a correlation, look at other fighters when they were 42 like chuck liddell.

Last edited:
TRT IS BACK!!!.............What would TRT do in your normal routine??!...Tell us more Victor!!

Can someone with more knowledge than I please explain why guys hit those type of pads instead of just working the heavy bag?

It seems like his son is doing most of the striking with the mitts.
A pad is stationary, so you obviously just smacking a stationary target. Where as striking pads allows you hone your boxing/kicking skills on a moving target. It's more close to simulating a real scenario in the cage short of actual sparing. It's also excelled for building cardio as well.

How amazing would the UFC be if tjey allowed trt?
We would have definitely saw more fights and wins from Vitor and Hendo. Vitor off the trt was a very sad thing to see.

Serious question. Do steroids help increase your speed too? He is pretty sharp for a man in his 40s.
If you don't see a correlation, look at other fighters when they were 42 like chuck liddell.
He was quick even off TRT, he just lost the extra power that came with it.

Watching the Phenom walk Wandy's ass across that octagon in that epic KO finish is the single moment in my life that hooked me on UFC/MMA. He's a legend. My all time fav.

Made me happy looking back at it after Wandy’s thug-life persona in Pride along with his team.

Looks to be getting some of dat speed back compared to the last snippet he posted up

<mma4>
I don't get why people are focusing on his speed. Real pad work is about technique. He could be late into training or focusing on sharpening his punches. Not to mention he's older now and practicing slower is much easier on his body which helps prevent injuries during training.

I don't get why people are focusing on his speed. Real pad work is about technique. He could be late into training or focusing on sharpening his punches. Not to mention he's older now and practicing slower is much easier on his body which helps prevent injuries during training.
right, wrong, or indifferent, when people think of Vitor they think of the guys blisteringly fast hands...

Edit well besides “Te Juice” and only being dangerous for 7.5 minutes
<36>

Back