Media Vitor Belfort looking "healthy" in new training footage

It's sad that people have to take steroids to win fights, if you can't win fights with your skills, or your body has gone to shit that's a sign you shouldn't be fighting.
Nah if you're willing to put your long term health at risk to win then you deserve the W. All these "natty" guys can do other things in life. I want to see science experiments fight.

Jacked or not, he is almost 50 and worn out like an old tire. He may have a bodybuilder's body, but I predict he will be slow and plodding, and not very busy.

My forum avatar is peak TRT Vitor. If he looks like this, he’s gonna do well.

What are Trtitors known weaknesess?

feet

Pol8jTD.gif

Vitor ready to blind some south east asians like he did to Bisping.

Spinning kick of death gonna make a return.

Randy, Hendo, and Vitor were all on it as far as I remember.

Processed and junk food are also garbage terms. What qualifies junk food? All food is processed to some degree so what processes specifically makes food "unclean" or junk?
It's really a silly way to think about nutrition.
Hendo and Vitor both were on it for sure, Hendo admit to it, but NEVER failed a test but he came out and said he was taking it. I do know a lot of guys were using but it was chael who ruined it for everyone, Chael and Marquardt both tested very high for testosterone, they went over the limit, Hendo said he never did and only got a shot at the doctors so I believe him.

I need info on Randy actually admitting to being on TRT during his ufc career or failing a test he looks like a regular dude to me.

why are you nitpicking food terms? so you dont know what junk food is why are you trying to be different?

Next thing you know you will say What is organic or what is whole food or what is good food.

How long has it been since he was signed to Onefc ? Get a fight signed already, what is the hold up here ?

Hendo and Vitor both were on it for sure, Hendo admit to it, but NEVER failed a test but he came out and said he was taking it. I do know a lot of guys were using but it was chael who ruined it for everyone, Chael and Marquardt both tested very high for testosterone, they went over the limit, Hendo said he never did and only got a shot at the doctors so I believe him.

I need info on Randy actually admitting to being on TRT during his ufc career or failing a test he looks like a regular dude to me.

why are you nitpicking food terms? so you dont know what junk food is why are you trying to be different?

Next thing you know you will say What is organic or what is whole food or what is good food.
I'm not nitpicking, I'm saying you're spouting a bunch of bullshit broscience like a 17 year old gym rat. You also never answered any of my questions or have had anything of a rebuttal because you dont have the answer. Just admit you're wrong, stop saying stupid shit like a gold's gym going clown, and move on.

Organic has an actual definition, although it has no health benefit and is worse for the environment..whole food and good food doesn't have a definition, they are completely subjective terms.

Also just to put this out there, you're completely ignorant and niave beyond belief if you don't think Randy took PEDs. Or 90% of pro athletes for that matter.

Last edited:
Randy, Hendo, and Vitor were all on it as far as I remember.

Processed and junk food are also garbage terms. What qualifies junk food? All food is processed to some degree so what processes specifically makes food "unclean" or junk?
It's really a silly way to think about nutrition.
Randy wasn’t

Lol i've always wondered where the second part of that gif comes from.

If it really Belfort or another dude that looks like him?
It's really him, with his Brazilian playmate(?) wife.

Or so I hear.

Back