Media Vitor Belfort looking "healthy" in new training footage

It's sad that people have to take steroids to win fights, if you can't win fights with your skills, or your body has gone to shit that's a sign you shouldn't be fighting.

It's sad that people have to take steroids to win fights, if you can't win fights with your skills, or your body has gone to shit that's a sign you shouldn't be fighting.
Just let everyone take roids,
THEY JUST WANT TO BANG BRO!

This post shows you have no experience with or understanding of PEDs. At all.

Bbbbutttt I thought Chatri said ONE had "Wada testing " :D

If WADA stands for We All Do Anabolics...

Cool, looking forward to this being posted tmr too

Thanks OP

I want to get on TRT but im scared because I have a family history of heart issues and blood pressure. even though im okay now I dont want it to be triggered by TRT. But I have a pal who got on TRT and he looks handsome now it was insane, he isn't MASSIVe but the guys face got more chiseled and his muscles are harder. He looks like an entirely different person he just turned 44 and been on it for a year I saw him and it was insane he lifts 3 times a week and has a good diet plan too.
Don't be afraid man. My dad died from a heart attack, mom has hight BP. All you gotta do is eat healthy, eliminate risk factors (smoking) check your blood thickness or dump blood every 6 months. And check your estrogen levels every 3 months. Just listen to your body.

I'm about to be in the best shape of my life at almost 43. I was competing amateur muay Thai at 165 pounds, 175. I'm 6'1. I was ripped but now I weight 195 and look lean. I packed some 10 pounds of muscle. Trt is godsend. Just do it right

He is very jacked for an old dude and was all the way up until his retirement. I'm also pretty sure he was openly on trt at the time.

As far as the eating clean thing, there is no definition of the word "clean" in regards to food or "eating clean". It's a subjective term. To a vegan not eating animal products is eating clean, to a vegetarian not eating meat is eating clean, to a someone on keto not eating carbs is eating clean, to someone on Paleo well... Who TF even knows lol.

There is no definition for eating clean. It's a broscience word and if anyone in the fitness world you look up to uses that word you should disregard everything they say.

As far as eating clean there should never be an exact definition, for me I think its not eating junk foods or processed garbage.

I think it was Hendo who was on TRT?
I dont really think its fair to accuse Randy of roids, I mean the guy didnt look far out in terms of physique here he is against Brock
A4251D56-1422-0E8C-9AD445CD2E13322E.jpg

ufc-randy-couture-vs-brock-lesnar_1920x1200_96-wide.jpg

Don't be afraid man. My dad died from a heart attack, mom has hight BP. All you gotta do is eat healthy, eliminate risk factors (smoking) check your blood thickness or dump blood every 6 months. And check your estrogen levels every 3 months. Just listen to your body.

I'm about to be in the best shape of my life at almost 43. I was competing amateur muay Thai at 165 pounds, 175. I'm 6'1. I was ripped but now I weight 195 and look lean. I packed some 10 pounds of muscle. Trt is godsend. Just do it right
How often do you have to take a shot? do you self inject or go to the doctor?
My friend who was skinny fat looks like a stud now, he even told me man I wished I got on this sooner, he was dealing with LOW T since he turned 30. He said his libido is through he roof, he takes Test Cypionate.

Im 6 foot 2 and half and weigh 214 but im kinda skinny fat, during my football playing days in high school and junior college I was 183 pounds and lean muscular.

As far as eating clean there should never be an exact definition, for me I think its not eating junk foods or processed garbage.

I think it was Hendo who was on TRT?
I dont really think its fair to accuse Randy of roids, I mean the guy didnt look far out in terms of physique here he is against Brock
A4251D56-1422-0E8C-9AD445CD2E13322E.jpg

ufc-randy-couture-vs-brock-lesnar_1920x1200_96-wide.jpg
Randy, Hendo, and Vitor were all on it as far as I remember.

Processed and junk food are also garbage terms. What qualifies junk food? All food is processed to some degree so what processes specifically makes food "unclean" or junk?
It's really a silly way to think about nutrition.

How often do you have to take a shot? do you self inject or go to the doctor?
My friend who was skinny fat looks like a stud now, he even told me man I wished I got on this sooner, he was dealing with LOW T since he turned 30. He said his libido is through he roof, he takes Test Cypionate.

Im 6 foot 2 and half and weigh 214 but im kinda skinny fat, during my football playing days in high school and junior college I was 183 pounds and lean muscular.

I started at a clinic once a week. How i self inject twice a week, instead of once, because it lowers the risk of a test spike and estrogen going bananas. I'm on 160ml a week. Test enathathe 250. And anstrozole once a week.
2 years. No issues except my hematocrit was kinda high... So I donated blood. All good. I'm gonna start training again. I get all vascular and crazy pumps Ala trt vitor
Hehe

Who gives a fuck about his speed, as long as TRT Vitor uppercuts people where they are flying, then it is all good.

Not sure why everyone is declaring TRT Belfort back based on a video with a shirt on. Lets at least see him at the weigh ins before we judge how juicy he has been

On my 40th birthday I'm heading right to the testosterone clinic.

Back