Vitor Belfort looking... FAT?

He is fat with a hot wife!!

You are a keyboard bully!!

Don't get me wrong, I love Belfort and look forward to see him fight again. Just thought it was funny to see him with a belly since he's always ripped.

Calm down woman...

This guy disagrees...
hi-res-c4de7abf1f5e62f445bb46be945631a0_crop_north.jpg
Yeah the guy on weight cutting peds disagrees

That's total bull crap. "older" guys generally gain weight, cause they don't workout like they once did. other obligations take more precedence. I guarantee you, if they workout the same as they did when they were "younger" they would remain the same. I have seen it time and time again. As long as guys keep training, they never have to lose any of their bodies.

Says 'bull crap'. Then first sentence agrees with me. U wot m8?

And no people don't stay in the same shape and lose muscle mass as they get older. I assume that what you mean by 'lose any of their bodies'.

So pretty much what I said was 100% correct and backed up with basic science. Thanks mate!

vitor needs to fight with a beard.

i think that would give him more power to knock peoples heads off.

He is not on the best shape, he is only a shadow of TRT Vitor.

But he still is one of the most dangerous strikers all time. I think people picking Jacare are understimating him too much, the fight is a 50-50 for me

Lol, look at his belly. Hopefully he doesn't miss weight against Jacaré, looking forward to that fight!

What do you guys think? Is he looking fat or is it some kind of "odd angle" and stuff? He's aging as well...

Via his Instagram
67a345e3-a9b6-4cdf-b845-4d77f5d32866_Vitor_Belfort.jpg
Vitor is rich and famous in Brazil. He's only fighting for legacy but I wish he would hang them up. He's got a super hot wife and some kids with her plus all the cash he will ever need. He won his last fight going 2-1 with Hendo, so he should have retired then.

Back