Vitor Belfort looking... FAT?

Vitor seems to always have a gut before his camp starts... the dude is a family man and has dad bod, come fight time he will look much better and will KO jaca hey about to get knocked out

The TRT must've really fukd up his body

Lol, look at his belly. Hopefully he doesn't miss weight against Jacaré, looking forward to that fight!

What do you guys think? Is he looking fat or is it some kind of "odd angle" and stuff? He's aging as well...

Via his Instagram
67a345e3-a9b6-4cdf-b845-4d77f5d32866_Vitor_Belfort.jpg

giphy.gif

0c6fa6434fb6957598abd3a1fc013bcc0a1e09a809f213dbab22415cbbea06c9.jpg

The TRT must've really fukd up his body
Hard to say. Guts aren't particularly uncommon for guys his age and he's typically been in very good shape while testing clean.

Vitor gets the most flak of all. Sure he probably used back in the day when there was no regulation for it. Then he pissed hot for a pro hormone that anyone could buy at GNC before the feds banned pro hormones. Then he pissed hot for test while on TRT, no surprise there.

At the end of the day Vitor is a badass, give the man his due.

BREAKING: Older Men put on weight and age as they get older. Plus if they have previously done Test it can increase the rate. <---HUGE IF TRUE

That's total bull crap. "older" guys generally gain weight, cause they don't workout like they once did. other obligations take more precedence. I guarantee you, if they workout the same as they did when they were "younger" they would remain the same. I have seen it time and time again. As long as guys keep training, they never have to lose any of their bodies.

Who actually gives a shit OP? At least you kinda came out of tree and closet though I guess......

This thread is super gay

Eh, we'll see how he looks come weigh ins.

That's probably not good, though. Dude needed that TRT for sure.

Well I think he's been using steroids since he was a teenager so now that he is a middle aged man subject to drug testing he is experiencing a good soli rebound.

He is fat with a hot wife!!

You are a keyboard bully!!

giphy.gif

He's got ab's, they just have a protective outer coating.

Back