Vitor Belfort embraces the Dad bod

More physiques will change and more sherdoggers will be in denial.:)

That's not his kid. He kidnapped him for sleeping during church

:)

That was one bizarre video and Vitor is one bizarre guy but good for him on making himself a nice family life he can enjoy. All that brutal gym work and fighting was worth it.

That's how he should've looked years ago. Nomsayin?

haha

From THIS

vitor-belfort-weigh-in.jpg

TO THAT? LOL

It's a helluva drug.

wow hes fat as fuck

what a difference to his TRT days

Not good to let yourself slip a lot. It gets harder and harder to get it back especially as he gets older

Looks a bit bloated but his body here still looks better than it did in the octagon against Weidman.

I'm happy for the guy. Still quite young, has had a great career, traveled the world, now enjoying BBQ in his palm shaded backyard with his family. Good stuff Vitor :)

Ya looks nice doesn't it?

#TheGoodLife

I was cheering for Weidman to punch a whole in his Vitor's chest because i hate cheaters. Vitor is and always was a cheater, shit pisses me off that he think's were all idiots and believe everything he say's. Delusional little man. Honestly he could consider dropping to welterweight.

I guess if you have no mind for integrity or ethics then he did well.

Yeah, true sporting greats like Usain Bolt, Barry Bonds, Anderson Silva etc. are all clean. Also the only reason Lance Armstrong beat all those other cyclists is that he was on PEDs and they all had integrity and ethics.

Yeah, true sporting greats like Usain Bolt, Barry Bonds, Anderson Silva etc. are all clean. Also the only reason Lance Armstrong beat all those other cyclists is that he was on PEDs and they all had integrity and ethics.

I would beg to differ.

Back