Vitor Belfort embraces the Dad bod

markg171

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
11849808_980500168667274_349367799_n.jpg

I'm happy for the guy. Still quite young, has had a great career, traveled the world, now enjoying BBQ in his palm shaded backyard with his family. Good stuff Vitor :)

Holy shit, he is covering his abs but forsure he has gained some pounds.

I'm happy for the guy. Still quite young, has had a great career, traveled the world, now enjoying BBQ in his palm shaded backyard with his family. Good stuff Vitor :)

yup, hater's gonna hate but the man is living the life

Fighter is slightly in less ripped shape over 2 months away from his next fight...

News News News

I'm less than a fan of his shady past involving "supplements" and his delusions, but this is an excellent post. The guy has been there, done that, fought some great battles and totally deserves the good life. Good stuff.

Starting to look like Chocolate L.

Nah, he hasn't got a fight scheduled and is enjoying the life. Good for him!

Drugs "only help a little" yeah sure.

He has a 5 round main event against Dan Henderson in 2 months actually

I guess if you have no mind for integrity or ethics then he did well.

He has done some dumb things in his career, but also has a lot of achievements under his belt. Let the man live it up!

Belfort is expected to face Dan Henderson in a rubber match at UFC Fight Night 77 on November 7, 2015

Back