Vitaly Minakov Consensus #1 Ranked HW. Agree?

giphy.gif

I guess with that logic, Aziz Pahrudinov has to be the WW Goat.

I agree with adamsilva 0/10.

Well I could see him beating the "baddest man on the planet" Stipe Miocic, so why not?

UFC zombies logic... Stipe 0 tittle defence better HW in the world derp derp.-

Did he defeat anybody in his PRIME? no

Head hunter Werdum maybe.
Oh stop it, you look and sound like you've gone full retard. You just like to be the hipster and try and discredit the UFC.

Youre a moron. Look at the competition levels theyre fighting. An educated fan knows the record isnt everything, its also who they beat

Also do you know how fucking stupid you look saying derp. I know youve seen others do it abd think youre cool copying them, but it makes you look fucking retarded

Oh stop it, you look and sound like you've gone full retard. You just like to be the hipster and try and discredit the UFC.

Everybody agree that UFC HW is shallow and full of old fighters.

Miocic defeat Arlovski and Hunt to get the tittle shot, both olds and out of prime.

Everybody agree that UFC HW is shallow and full of old fighters.

Miocic defeat Arlovski and Hunt to get the tittle shot, both olds and out of prime.
ALL MMA heavyweight divisions are shallow and full of old fighters, bigger athletes get into better paying sports.

Youre a moron. Look at the competition levels theyre fighting. An educated fan knows the record isnt everything, its also who they beat

Also do you know how fucking stupid you look saying derp. I know youve seen others do it abd think youre cool copying them, but it makes you look fucking retarded

Arlovski and Hunt are out of prime. fact.

lol you didn't even bring any arguments to the discussion. You just posted his record and everybody knows that without looking at the actual competition, it's a worthless number when you want to create a ranking. Instead you act like a know-it-all crybaby and dish out silly insults without any substance.

What a horrible way to start and moderate a discussion.

I don't know if you understand that, so I put it this way: you're a can and a shitty troll.

lol you didn't even bring any arguments to the discussion. You just posted his record and everybody knows that without looking at the actual competition, it's a worthless number when you want to create a ranking. Instead you act like a know-it-all crybaby and dish out silly insults without any substance.

What a horrible way to start and moderate a discussion.

I don't know if you understand that, so I put it this way: you're a can and a shitty troll.

722.gif

okey

No. -10/10. Heck the Black beast is 16-4 so he must be top 3 easily if the number 1 is 18-0.......

Black beast is not undefeated and his better wins are Gonzaga and Roy.. both olds and out of prime.

Back