Vitali vs Wladimir

Pro**

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Wladimir has said that he is the more technical fighter but Vitali is stronger. Vitali is known for having a better inner resolve but David Haye has said that Vitali would be easier to beat.

I used to think that Vitali would win but now I'm unsure because Wladimir is faster. Who do you think would win and why?

Re:Vitali vs Wladimir Klitschko? - - Klitschko.com - English

Vitali by possessing a chin. No one has given Wlad a good shot in a long time, but the balsa chin is still there.

Anyone have any sparring footage of the two? Steward says it gets pretty ugly in there.

Anyone have any sparring footage of the two? Steward says it gets pretty ugly in there.

I've heard that. they need to make it ugly in there in front of 80,000 fans and millions on pay per view.

Vitali said he would likely lose, in his own words Wladimir is more talented and has harder punches.

My guess is Vitali by eventually breaking down Wlad and getting to his chin. Vitali's chin seems to be very strong and he's never been Ko'd (his 2 stoppage losses were because of a cut and a shoulder injury) where as Wlad may be the faster and better technical fighter but we've seen vs. Corrie Sanders and Sam Peter when you get to his chin you get results right away.

Wlad is better, Vitali is tougher.......

+ It is impossible for little brother to beat big brother......laws of nature.

I don't understand how a person can take seriously what Vitali says about Wlad and vica versa. Didn't you get a brain for free when you were born?

I think Vitali is the best heavyweight in the world and he would likely defeat Wlad. He can simply punch Wlad's left jab down and that would be pretty much the end for Wlad as this is all he has. Keep in mind: Wlad needs his jab to land a stiff right cross. He usually measures his opponent with the left.

Plus Vitali would take more risks in the fight and break Wlad mentally down.

I see a mid-rounds-stoppage if prime Vitali fights Wlad. Today Vitali would still win by decision.

Vitali said he would likely lose, in his own words Wladimir is more talented and has harder punches.

To be honest, Wladimir has also said that Vitali is better than him in interviews, at least I remember him saying this once.. so I think we should not take either brother's word to heart here, they just respect each other.

As my personal opinion, I allways thought Wladimir is the more talented, more athletical boxeer but Vitali, while having fewer tools to work with, is smarter with them and is phisicaly tougher as well. My money would be in Vitali

vitali wins can see wlad going down but no way vitali is going down

Back