Visualisation of McGregor vs Bork Lesnar (RE: Conor vs big guys)

Connnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnor.

I edited specially for you.

<6>

Thanks, I feel better now, but we're not quite there yet.
You used an even number of n's in your last post ... it should be an odd number, like in, let's say "Conor". See? One n. That's an odd number of n's.

giphy.gif

No way Brock takes the left, McGregor at 265 is a truly terrifying proposition.

He wins at 145 vs Brock too.

giphy.gif

Here is a preview of that fight Samuel L as CM, and the giant mako shark as Brock. Goes down a lot like this even the shit talk leading up to it.

TS, if you're gonna do this, at least make it fair. Let's show USADA Brock, because now he knows he's can't just pump himself full of chemicals and roid rage in the cage.

USADA Bork Laser:

maxresdefault.jpg

After this topic was discussed quite a lot this week I saw this in my timeline and wanted to share it :)

13882081_10153794462473388_431562505527089310_n.jpg

You think Bork could take that left or would Conor lose to the heavier man?
LOL. He is knocking out the whole WWE roster. BWHAAAHAA

Be real. Brock has taken a Carwin punch and survived. I doubt Conor could put Brock away. Brock would chase him down and GnP Conor.

Conor looks like the piece of Brock's colon that was removed.

To be fair to TS, Conor is definitely fighting at 145 next.

TS, if you're gonna do this, at least make it fair. Let's show USADA Brock, because now he knows he's can't just pump himself full of chemicals and roid rage in the cage.

USADA Bork Laser:
USADA Bork???
We already saw USADA Bork.
He fought at UFC 200 against Mark Hunt and was tested by USADA. He fought under the USADA rules, what happened in the cage happened under USADA rules.
Yes, he now has a hearing after the fight and might have to wait longer until he can fight Conor, but there wouldn't be anything different from the perspective of his next opponent (=Conor).

After this topic was discussed quite a lot this week I saw this in my timeline and wanted to share it :)

13882081_10153794462473388_431562505527089310_n.jpg

You think Bork could take that left or would Conor lose to the heavier man?
As if he would look all sucked in like that if he fought lesnar, all cutting weight and shit.
Funny pic though

Back