Virtually Everyone is On Steroids

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm a mathematician so I'm forced to think about everything logically. When you apply the rules of logic learned in discrete math and entry level programming, the question of if everyone is on steroids is obvious.

Assume:

Man A on steroids. Man B natural.

Logic:

Man A > Man B.

How do rankings work?

1 > 2 > 3 > 4 > 5...

Extrapolate that to:
1 > 2 > 3 > 4 > 5... = Man A > Man B > Man C > Man D...

Applying the associative property, it's easy to conclude that almost everyone is on something.

In plain English, the natural guy will almost always lose to the guy on PEDs all else being equal. And, in the general case, there's no reason that everything else shouldn't almost always be equal. Most guys in the UFC, it being the premier level of competition, are winners and not losers. The natural guys lose and consequently almost never make it to the UFC.

c1c01d440fffa954e34b53121b23638be6c4b6e33db32dd6965a5b4e6bddfbc5.jpg

Does that mean you are on Steroids Buddeh?

I'm a mathematician so I'm forced to think about everything logically. When you apply the rules of logic learned in discrete math and entry level programming, the question of if everyone is on steroids is obvious.

Assume:

Man A on steroids. Man B natural.

Logic:

Man A > Man B.

How do rankings work?

1 > 2 > 3 > 4 > 5...

Extrapolate that to:
1 > 2 > 3 > 4 > 5... = Man A > Man B > Man C > Man D...

Applying the associative property, it's easy to conclude that almost everyone is on something.

In plain English, the natural guy will almost always lose to the guy on PEDs all else being equal. And, in the general case, there's no reason that everything else shouldn't almost always be equal. Most guys in the UFC, it being the premier level of competition, are winners and not losers. The natural guys lose and consequently almost never make it to the UFC.

NOm3_f-maxage-0.gif

You=trolling
Me= not trolling

Not trolling>Trolling

Me>You

Math= great

what about freak genetics you heretic

I addressed that:

" the natural guy will almost always lose to the guy on PEDs all else being equal. And, in the general case, there's no reason that everything else shouldn't almost always be equal. "

By definition, "freak" genetics, given that you defined them as "freak", can not be considered in the general case.

I addressed that:

" the natural guy will almost always lose to the guy on PEDs all else being equal. And, in the general case, there's no reason that everything else shouldn't almost always be equal. "

By definition, "freak" genetics, given that you defined them as "freak", can not be considered in the general case.
giphy.gif

Yer but you can use facts to prove whatever you want....

The calculations are almost complete.

TS is on steroids :p

test.jpg

When one of the owners looked like this...
2d207a4210aabd15f0863157ce18a038d91c3a92e40b5a21b928362c227c377e_large

There might be ped problem..

The only sad thing is TS actually tricked a bunch of sherdoggers into thinking hes smart. This is in fact one of the dumbest threads ever made.

Are you telling me that the every UFC fighter's approach to PEDs is virtually identical?

yes they are all on steroids atleast all the top guys prolly in all sports with much money involved,

Back