"Violent Bob Ross" Luis Pena vs. TUF Winner Mike Trizano Added to UFC Fight Night Denver

Who wins? "Violent Bob Ross" Luis Pena or Mike Trizano?

• "Violent Bob Ross" Luis Pena

• Mike Trizano

Results are only viewable after voting.

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

The TUF winner vs. Luis Pena, the guy many thought would win the show if not for an injury.

Who you got? This is a great fight.

I think VBR has tons of potential, picking him by 3rd round finish

yes_napoleon_dynamite.gif

That's gonna be a war. I've got Peña in a hard fought decision.

Violent Bob Ross is awesome but I think I'm going to go with Trizano in this bout

I like Pena inside of 2 rounds. Trizano is good but Pena looked like hes got a real future at the final. Such clean striking to go along with a wrestling base. And really big for his division.

There is no way I can't pick a dude nicknamed Violent Bob Ross. War VBR

Innnn. So in

“We’re gonna place a little head kick right over here, and it will be our little secret”

The TUF winner vs. Luis Pena, the guy many thought would win the show if not for an injury.

Who you got? This is a great fight.

Got Pena. He he's looked in the two fights I saw him in. 6'3 at LW and knows how to use his reach with nasty chokes. This is for the real TUF title which I think is the idea

Where's the poll bruh?

This is exactly the fight I was hoping for. I wish that they had instead made Montano fight in her first defense against Sarj Eubanks, but I get why they wouldn't want to since she blew it trying to make weight. But this post-TUF fight is absolutely the right call.

This is exactly the fight I was hoping for. I wish that they had instead made Montano fight in her first defense against Sarj Eubanks, but I get why they wouldn't want to since she blew it trying to make weight. But this post-TUF fight is absolutely the right call.
Definitely the real TUF Finale fight right here.

pena will take it.

trizano isn't impressive at all and his opponent at the finale threw that fight away for whatever reason, whether it was that he bet on himself losing a decision or he's just a fucking idiot.

pena will take it.

trizano isn't impressive at all and his opponent at the finale threw that fight away for whatever reason, whether it was that he bet on himself losing a decision or he's just a fucking idiot.

He didn't throw the fight away. Joe G has 0 fundamentals. Hes all subs and flashy shit

Back