Violence is on the horizon. WAR FEDOR.

fedor is washed up.. think timmy owns him

giphy.webp

Go fuck yourself.

Last edited:
Come on Fedor

One more KO!

War Fedor, exposing mma noob opinions on sherdog since 04'.

I see two posible outcomes:
-A fishy "win" for Fedor, like against Sonnen, or
-He gets beaten badly.

Ends his prime by dispatching Timmay, ends his career by dispatching Timmay

Timmay!!

What Fedor still has going for him is the angles of his standing strikes. Hopefully he gets in the proper range to throw them.

If Fedor wins, Sherdog will explode.

If Fedor wins it will be like every other time Fedor has won. All the people who said he would get destroyed and KO'd etc, will say it's no big deal that Fedor won as his opponent wasn't any good. They will pretend like they didn't say he had no chance and was getting destroyed. They are very dishonest people generally.

This just happened in his last fight against Rampage. Almost everyone said Rampage would knock him out. I argued with tons of them on it. They had their excuses as always. Same as against Sonnen, Mir, etc.

It was a pleasure to drive this war wagon right the fuck over the non believers,gentlemen. Stay Vigiliant. Never stray from the WAY.

It was a pleasure to drive this war wagon right the fuck over the non believers,gentlemen. Stay Vigiliant. Never stray from the WAY.

It's crazy how long Fedor has been on top. I still remember being nervous, watching him fight in the tournament back in 2004 in Pride. 17 years later, not much has changed. So many guys have come and gone during that time. So many flash in the pans people said were GOAT, only to have them fade into oblivion a few fights later. Fedor had a 10 year run, at HW. That's insane.

Even in his comeback he is 6-2. People act like he loses constantly, but the guy has only lost 6 fights in 21 years (and everyone knows the TK loss was bs). He even added some more legends of the sport and high ranking guys to his list during that time.

Fedor fucking bless.

It was an honour to jump the fuck on this war wagon one more time.

Back