Vintage Musician photos

abf12f68abe13622cd4554f6cffa67e6.jpg

Photo of Phil Lynott from either 1967 or 1968. This was before he would go on to form the legendary Thin Lizzy. At this time he was a member of the Dublin blues rock band Skid Row alongside future Thin Lizzy member Gary Moore (Moore joined Thin Lizzy in 1974 after the departure of founding member Eric Bell). Phil formed Thin Lizzy in 1969 and the rest is history

Last edited:
Haven't seen anything of Henry yet. Have had a few pictures of him saved for years just because of the attitude that comes through when you photograph that guy.

I'll link a few lest one or two links break after a day or two.

A-young-Henry-Rollins-working-at-Häagen-Dazs-1981.jpg

(Bisping, no?)

original.jpg

1ae0cf54b65fb4f6a8b3ecb4a40c678d.jpg

Ian looks a mix of Benjamin Button and a reach-around incarnate in these rare shots alongside Henry.

2f9c8ab9711675abf1f916a7d3bb9c7d.jpg

f8897ceaab94cb500c7df908e734742c.jpg

Probably fresh off of fucking each other:
0016791B00000190-3398425-image-m-3_1452760326081.jpg

Thelonious the Younger, sup, dawg?! Long time, no see. **hooooowwwwwl**

James Newell Osterberg, Jr. (Iggy Pop)

1BABL

Smokin' Jack! Hey, bud.

James Newell Osterberg, Jr. (Iggy Pop)

1BABL
I believe this only for the eyes - something that never changed. Otherwise, looks as if time bore two different persons.

@Satanical Eve ....Class brother! Another brilliant photo of a fellow Irishman I've never had the pleasure of seeing.
Honestly I do enjoy so many threads here from the obvious UFC discussions,Mayberry to @Rimbaud82 with his rugby threads,with our kick ass music threads and so many in between but after having another go at the beauty of the history here THIS definitely ranks right near the top!Your a brilliant lot of music brains that I learn from daily,but best of all I'm proud to call many of yous my friends.Cheers.

Last edited:
Billy Gibbons and Willie Dixon
with%2BDixon.jpg

Billy Gibbons and Jimi Hendrix
74301924.jpg

Here's one of Jimmy Page in front of a Burger King. Bet ya didn't know he loved Whoppers!

EddieMcHalen.jpg

This is either his first live performance, or the earliest known video of Elvis Presley playing some fairground in the early 1950's !

hqdefault.jpg

clapton+and+harrison.jpg

and then clapton started fucking harrison's wife. wtf

And Harrison went bros before hoes, dumped the cheating harlot, and continued to be best buds with Slowhand for decades to come.

Back