Vinny tweets and I agree: Overeem and Werdum with a legit shot at beating Cain

Yea, by the hardest hitters the sports ever seen. Sergei, chuck, shogun, etc. And that's only after gassing horribly. I don't think overeems chin is bad, only his cardio. He ever gets his cardio up he'll be a damn monster.

3 ufc fights. Been knocked out twice. He needs some better roids. I dont think he can hang with the big boys. If he loses to Mir I say boot his ass.

I think again would ground and pound him lol same for Overeeem

well.... why bump my thread from 2012? lol

AO so far disappointing, though he was Uber when the comments were made.

About Werdum, I stand still with all I said!

I'd sport a Clay Aiken avatar for a year if Overeem beat Cain.

Werdum stands a much better chance though.

Werdum has a shot in the dark

Reem has no shot at all

Vinny is always trolling himself so I take what he says with a truck load of salt

Overeem is a very easy win for Cain. Wurdum would be a tougher test, but I believe Cain would also put wurdum away.

Stylistically dos santos and overeem have the best shot with their power and solid tdd. Dos santos was smashed the last two times though and overeem has to work his way back up

KO163.gif

because someone had to do it.

I was looking for it (even though I like Vinny), Sherdog rarely disappoints.

Vinny had a legit shot at beating Perosh...

2.gif

Perhaps Vinny should talk less, and not get KTFO more.

Overeem gasses in essentially every fight, he unloaded on Browne and couldn't finish him; he was unable to put away Bigfoot. He is still a very good fighter, but it is obvious that every since he was popped for the Testosterone, he carries with him a little less power. Cain would break his will very early in the fight.

Werdum has a much better shot, since on the ground he can sub anybody, but I still suspect that Cain would utilize him aggressive style to frustrate him.

The person to beat Cain is very likely to catch him with one shot, I'd give Browne a better shot that anybody at this point, and that isn't a very good one.

To paraphrase another sherdogger, Overeem can beat anyone in the world in the first minute of the first round, any longer and his chances start to diminish.

Reem has no chance really. He couldn't put away a much lesser fighter in Bigfoot, Cain would tire him within a round and TKO him. Werdum is good in the clinch and a god on the ground, he's got a better chance but will most likely have problems getting it to the ground.

Overeem gasses in essentially every fight, he unloaded on Browne and couldn't finish him; he was unable to put away Bigfoot. He is still a very good fighter, but it is obvious that every since he was popped for the Testosterone, he carries with him a little less power. Cain would break his will very early in the fight.

Werdum has a much better shot, since on the ground he can sub anybody, but I still suspect that Cain would utilize him aggressive style to frustrate him.

The person to beat Cain is very likely to catch him with one shot, I'd give Browne a better shot that anybody at this point, and that isn't a very good one.
Crazy how that turned out

Back