Vinny Magalhaes has put together a really nice streak

BjPenn2017

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Honestly wasn't expecting this kind of a run from him in the tourney. 4 fight win streak all 1st round finishes over good competition too, he fucked Halsey up on the feet then got back to back kimuras on the same night.

Only because he is still ducking Renato Laranja.

Cool guy... used to post here. Glad he has found success and on his way to a cool million.

Honestly wasn't expecting this kind of a run from him in the tourney. 4 fight win streak all 1st round finishes over good competition too, he fucked Halsey up on the feet then got back to back kimuras on the same night.
Yea his wins have been brutal. Tight subs and heavy strikes but c'mon Real OC!!

Yeah I think he almost has that million on his pocket, I feel chances are like 85/15 in his favor

Vinny has done well in just about every promotion he's ever fought in except for the UFC.

Vinny has a great chance of winning, but 2 things hold me back. 1. He’s lost some fights he probably should’ve won in the past. 2. It doesn’t seem like what’s best for PFL hasn’t worked out in a lot of these tournaments so far.

2. It doesn’t seem like what’s best for PFL hasn’t worked out in a lot of these tournaments so far.
Vinny vs. Sean O'Connell is win/win though. That's a awesome final between two guys who appreciate the promotion.

If this was a UFC fight I'd say Sean has a decent shot at some sort of fluky ko. Vinny should win this easily. He only seems to choke in the UFC.

Vinny has always found good success against guys that haven't got to the big show or shown little to no success in the big shows.

Anytime he fights anyone with a solid wrestling base that can counter his grappling game he doesn't do well.

Glad he is finding success in the PFL as he seems like really nice guy and has put his time in the sport. Hope he wins it.

PFL could surely have found a better use for millions of dollars?

He is on a tear for sure and his in for a fight for $1 million. I think he takes this fight too.

Interesting how he was really embraced pulling guard. That jumping fake-triangle choke he set up vs Rakim was dope.

and shit all over M-1.

lol, Vinny's M-1 matches were the tits.

6_Vinny_Magalhaes_vs_Viktor_Nemkov__M-1_Challenge_XXV_Zavurov_vs._Enomoto_.gif

9_Vinny_Magalhaes_vs_Mikhail_Zayats__M-1_Challenge_27__medium.gif

Vinny vs. Sean O'Connell is win/win though. That's a awesome final between two guys who appreciate the promotion.
I agree, they’ll be good with this final. Vinny is a PFL/WSOF vet and O’Connell will be their announcer win or lose. Seemed like they were trying hard to get Rama in when they could though, that’s what I meant originally.

I agree, they’ll be good with this final. Vinny is a PFL/WSOF vet and O’Connell will be their announcer win or lose. Seemed like they were trying hard to get Rama in when they could though, that’s what I meant originally.

It is a really good final. I would like to see Vinny take it. He has looked so good lately. He is on another level in this tournament so far.

Vinny is an OG. First saw him on Mir-Nog season of TUF, and though his career has seen ups and downs, I cheer him on always.

Back