Vinny Magalhaes Disses Phil Davis On Twitter

have you seen vinnys striking?

seriously have you?

davis managed to remain conscious on the feet against rashad something vinny will never be able to do.

i suppose he can win by landing more strikes, but it'd be a far cry from a striking clinic. also, when's the last time suga rashad finished someone who wasn't coming in with 4 weeks to prepare?

Vinny wants a big fight. Phil is available. He will be talking about someone else if he has a chance at a fight. Dana told him to call Phil out on twitter and make people want the fight (as per Vinny in an article).

Vinny is a nobody, he doesnt derseve to step in the ring with mr.wonderful

That.

Vinny can't get Phil down, and Phil won't let it get to the mat. It's a boring 3-rounder with two guys throwing 5 jabs a round.

Phil took Noguiera to the ground and was looking to do that for the majority of the fight.

I don't think that he'd shy away from the ground unless/until Vinny put him in a bad position there.

He talks a lot for a guy who has never had a good win.

^This.

Plenty of fighters get bashed for saying much less than Vinny M. has. I don't know why this guy gets a pass for being a total douchebag.

i suppose he can win by landing more strikes, but it'd be a far cry from a striking clinic. also, when's the last time suga rashad finished someone who wasn't coming in with 4 weeks to prepare?

nobody said anything about a striking clinic..

the guy with the less shitty striking who can dictate where the fight takes place should be the favourite.

besides its not like davis is clueless on the ground

igor survived the 1st round vs vinny

Never liked this guy and never will, especially after he disrespected Nog in such a way on TUF. Nog achieved more in life and sport than this character can even dream off.

Oh yeah, just attack me sherdoggers, I don't give a shit that he posts on here, I've got a spine unlike most of you guys.

Oh yeah, and Davis would clown him like nothing and earn his first KO win.

He never really disrespected Nog if you actually watched the show. And Davis and Vinny are both legit and aroun the same level, its a fine matchup. Phil's standup isn't exactly great either.

Keep hating

Vinny talking crap to Phil is just a joke, Vinny has done nothing much in MMA.

vinny overall has the best face/body combination in the sport of mma. plus his bjj is probably the best in the ufc besides roger gracies.

Psst, the matchup was offered on 155. Phil agreed, Vinny ducked.

He was out of shape and wouldn't be able to make weight in such short notice. Now they both can have a full camp to prepare and Davis is ducking.

Vinny would be the guy that makes Davis' striking look like it is ready for the elite....

Back