Vinny Magalhaes Disses Phil Davis On Twitter

If Davis doesn't want to go for the takedown, because he doesn't want to get subbed like Weidman did, then it could all unfold standing with Vinny trying to pull guard. Yeah, that could get ugly.

Weidman v. Vinny ADCC- http://mmablaster.blogspot.com/2011/10/video-of-day-magalhaes-v-wiedman.html

This is stupid.

Why are you posting a grappling match to describe a MMA match?

That is like saying that Anderson Silva would lose to Roy Jones Jr in MMA because he would also lose to Jones in a Boxing match.

Vinicius would submit him and that is why he is ducking this fight like crazy.

Vinicius would submit him and that is why he is ducking this fight like crazy.

Psst, the matchup was offered on 155. Phil agreed, Vinny ducked.

davis's striking is horrible

he will outclass vinny on the feet...

Vinny sure talks a lot. It is very unbecoming.

Lol Twitter beef is going to replace Joe Silva soon.

Vinny got really angry with me when I questioned what the point was of him talking shit to Hammill since they dont have a history with eachother and its not a big name fight

Vinny got really angry with me when I questioned what the point was of him talking shit to Hammill since they dont have a history with eachother and its not a big name fight

Vinny is just odd man. He'll say no to the fight because he's too heavy but then shit on Phil for not taking the fight because Phil had personal plans after December 29th. Does he want Phil to cancel his life to fight him? He's trying to do a Chael but just sounds dumb.

His standup is better than Vinny's, and Vinny isn't the best BJJ fighter in the world.[/QUOTE]

Vinny's BJJ is way ahead of Davis. And his striking is a lot better than that of Davis.

Vinny Magalhaes should of fought Phil Davis at a catch weight at UFC 155.

Also, Vinny would lose to Phil Davis. Phil has the wrestling to stuff his takedowns and he would out strike Vinny.

i'm laughing at the notion of davis outstriking anyone. i'm a phil davis fan, but i'm well aware of his shortcomings. his only way to win would be to take vinny down and defend subs.

Lol Twitter beef is going to replace Joe Silva soon.

i thought it already had :eek:

you've got weidman haters claiming that he ducked belfort back when he was trying to fight anderson silva, just because vitor was challenging him on twitter.

Vinny Magalhaes should of fought Phil Davis at a catch weight at UFC 155.

Also, Vinny would lose to Phil Davis. Phil has the wrestling to stuff his takedowns and he would out strike Vinny.

I dont know about that.......from what I've seen Davis looks terrified to stand with anyone.

It's a good fight for Vinny, Davis' boxing isn't going to knock him out and if it goes to the ground Vinny will tool him.

i'm laughing at the notion of davis outstriking anyone. i'm a phil davis fan, but i'm well aware of his shortcomings. his only way to win would be to take vinny down and defend subs.

have you seen vinnys striking?

seriously have you?

davis managed to remain conscious on the feet against rashad something vinny will never be able to do.

Back