Vinny Magalhaes Disses Phil Davis On Twitter

I get tired of hearing him when he's basically done nothing in MMA, but what exactly did he do to Nog that was so bad?

i think that may be about Vinny training with Sonnen...

and nog has huge ego.

Vinny is just promoting himself trying to get big fight.
Nothing wrong

Never liked this guy and never will, especially after he disrespected Nog in such a way on TUF. Nog achieved more in life and sport than this character can even dream off.

Oh yeah, just attack me sherdoggers, I don't give a shit that he posts on here, I've got a spine unlike most of you guys.

Oh yeah, and Davis would clown him like nothing and earn his first KO win.

It doesn't matter that he posts here, if you base your opinion on an event from a heavily edited TV show (which also has been explained by Vinny) then you are a retarded person.

Vinny beats Davis in my opinion.

I realize his stand-up is better than Vinnies but that doesn't mean it doesn't suck. I honestly don't think he is that much better standing that it'll get him the victory.

and I said in the world of MMA.

He does not have the best BJJ in MMA either.

my insult would have been "Phil Davis? More like FILL Davis, because the guy is full of it!".

This would be like watching Matt Hughes outpointing Royce Gracie in a kickboxing match. No thank you.

Wow. Imagine phil davis actually having the ability to outstrike someone.

I could see Vinny v. Davis being an absolutely terrible fight.

That.

Vinny can't get Phil down, and Phil won't let it get to the mat. It's a boring 3-rounder with two guys throwing 5 jabs a round.

Keyboard warrior>blind nuthugger who nuthugs someone because that person posts on Sherdog

At least I don't base my opinions on who posts on Sherdog. I wouldn't mind telling Vinny what I think about him, both online and in person.

So you would tell him how you feel about him without actually knowing him? All while simply judging him based of you misunderstanding what he said about Nog?

You sound like a chick to me.

Keyboard warrior>blind nuthugger who nuthugs someone because that person posts on Sherdog

At least I don't base my opinions on who posts on Sherdog. I wouldn't mind telling Vinny what I think about him, both online and in person.

So you would tell him how you feel about him without actually knowing him? All while simply judging him based of your misunderstanding on what he said about Big Nog?

You sound like a emotional chick to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back