Vinny Magalhaes Disses Phil Davis On Twitter

UFC should let Vinny fight Bader again. This guy talks the most in the UFC WITHOUT having ANY good wins.

Guy needs to STFU because we all know he is going to come hard with the Brazillian excuse after he loses.

Never liked this guy and never will, especially after he disrespected Nog in such a way on TUF. Nog achieved more in life and sport than this character can even dream off.

Oh yeah, just attack me sherdoggers, I don't give a shit that he posts on here, I've got a spine unlike most of you guys.

Oh yeah, and Davis would clown him like nothing and earn his first KO win.
Vinny's accomplishment's in BJJ aint nuthin to scoff at

Vinny really is that guy that thinks that a win over Pokrajac catapults him into the top 10.

Why are so many people acting as if Phils striking is so good? His stand-up sucks and taking it to the ground against the Best BJJ fighter in the world of MMA is a risky game for him. I predict a W for Vinnie if this match gets done.

it's been a while but didn't he only really say that he had better credentials than nogeuira when asked who he thought was better at BJJ? (which he does)

they were having a discussion about BJJ and he said that Nog's style wasn't very advanced. it was very effective but nothing super special from a technical standpoint. Nog got seriously butt hurt over nothing and yelled at Vin.

Big talk from a guy who got KOd flat on TUF.
He didn't get KO'd on TUF, he got KO'd in the finale against Bader, which isn't a terrible loss.

Why are so many people acting as if Phils striking is so good? His stand-up sucks and taking it to the ground against the Best BJJ fighter in the world of MMA is a risky game for him. I predict a W for Vinnie if this match gets done.

His standup is better than Vinny's, and Vinny isn't the best BJJ fighter in the world.

He didn't get KO'd on TUF, he got KO'd in the finale against Bader, which isn't a terrible loss.

I don't mean to discredit Bader. Most of his victories have come by way of knockout. Vinny talks a big load of shit, though, for a guy who's accomplished nothing in the UFC.

Oh yeah, just attack me sherdoggers, I don't give a shit that he posts on here, I've got a spine unlike most of you guys.

Oh yeah, and Davis would clown him like nothing and earn his first KO win.

It really takes a spine to be a keyboard warrior.

I don't mean to discredit Bader. Most of his victories have come by way of knockout. Vinny talks a big load of shit, though, for a guy who's accomplished nothing in the UFC.

I agree, but he seems to have hit his stride since he got cut though. I just think Phil is an awful matchup for him.

Vinny would sub him easily IMO, if it went to the ground. If it stays on the feet, I guess it's about equal.

His standup is better than Vinny's, and Vinny isn't the best BJJ fighter in the world.

I realize his stand-up is better than Vinnies but that doesn't mean it doesn't suck. I honestly don't think he is that much better standing that it'll get him the victory.

and I said in the world of MMA.

I wouldn't mind telling Vinny what I think about him, both online and in person.
So you're passing judgment on him as a person without knowing him or having met him before, instead just basing your entire opinion on what you saw off him on reality show TV?

Good job.

Davis would murder Vinny, it would be hilarious. I want to see this one. Phil needs a confidence-builder and an elbow workout.

Vinny has good BJJ but Phil will man handle him into a wonder roll.

Back