Vincente Luque—who would you like to see him face next?

Someone in another thread had a nice idea ... feed him to Razak Al Hassan

rob lawler (winning or losing for askren).....that fuck shit would be insane for good.

If I were his manager, I'd ask for Magny. Easy win, easy paycheck

As a fan, I think poor Neil deserves a break so I'd throw Luque in there with Maia. See how his TDD holds up

I think Magny would be the most logical one.

you need 165, how a guy with like 5 straight wins at 14 still? that's how stack (bloated) 155 and 170 are

actually, how the fuck he is below magny?
wat?

Justin Willis is 4-0 at heavyweight and ranked #11
At 135 Alejandro Perez and Alberto Quinones are both on 4 fight win streaks. Perez is ranked #11. Quinones is unranked.
Arnold Allen is 4-0 at 145 and unranked

What you describe is par for the course in all divisions.

RDA most likely he needs a kind of tune up fight to get a win back under his record. He just been facing elite wrestlers. If not ill say Neil magny he needs to prove he is still top 15 fighter.

I love to see Magny getting knocked out so fuck it, feed him to Luque.

I'd like to see Barberena II. It was a fantastic fight, and neither one of them is ever going to be in title contention, so why not? I had Barberena winning until the knees. It's a solid rematch.

wat?

Justin Willis is 4-0 at heavyweight and ranked #11
At 135 Alejandro Perez and Alberto Quinones are both on 4 fight win streaks. Perez is ranked #11. Quinones is unranked.
Arnold Allen is 4-0 at 145 and unranked

What you describe is par for the course in all divisions.
luque has 10 fights in the ufc and is beating good guys since a while and now on a 4 fight winstreak, unlike most of these guys

luque has 10 fights in the ufc and is beating good guys since a while and now on a 4 fight winstreak, unlike most of these guys
Huh?

Luque was a semifinalist on TUF 21. The finale occurred on July 12, 2015. He has gone 8-2 in the UFC.

Alejandro Perez was the winner of TUF LA 1. The finale occurred on November 15, 2014. He has gone 7-1-1 in the UFC, and like Luque is on a 4 fight win streak.

They are directly comparable.

Give Leon Edwards, he has being saying his one of the best WW around, well he can take Luque on.
RDA vs Ponz possible being booked already.

Give Leon Edwards, he has being saying his one of the best WW around, well he can take Luque on.
Leon Edwards already beat Luque. It was a competitive fight, but Edwards was a step ahead.

they already fought... dont care to see that rematch. edwards is better everywhere

they already fought... dont care to see that rematch. edwards is better everywhere

Come on man..let them rematch again. Everyone else is too busy(except for magny).

well.. it'll be another unranked killer in his backyard like the Barb fight. Wtf did Luque say to Dana to get offered only that fight? He was setup to f'ing fail. He has Beef with Dana. After the win, he talked about getting the money he deserved and I knew it's true. UFC does not like Luque, he fought for his damn life and KO'd a wild man in front of his family and friends and doesn't move at all in the rankings. UFC not paying you Luque, and it really fucking sucks. If you are difficult now, you will never get a TS or big names. And this bullshit really fucking sucks. Luque played his hand way too soon considering the assholes he works for.

Back