Vince Gilligan's new show is based in my home town.

How does RJ Mitte fit into the show? Does he ween off country breakfasts and settle for cereal? Does he resent people eating cereal?
tumblr_m7a9a2t07Z1rsp6y8o1_500.jpg

I believe he resents the sad cereal beloved state this city has been in ever since kelloggs placed us under their boot heel...
Weapon of choice: a rusty spoon

I'll make sure to catch it once it hits television.

I'll definitely watch anything Vince makes.

Even though I am only about halfway through season two
last episode I watched was where Walt is going to meet Gus, Skyler goes into labor
the series is definitely awesome and this guy definitely has the touch.

Breaking Battle Creek

Even though I am only about halfway through season two
last episode I watched was where Walt is going to meet Gus, Skyler goes into labor
the series is definitely awesome and this guy definitely has the touch.

It definitely is awesome and he really does. He deserves as much praise as Bryan Cranston for the success of this show.

damn yous in the freshness of it all. prepare your mental boner bro

It definitely is awesome and he really does. He deserves as much praise as Bryan Cranston for the success of this show.

Cranston is a great actor, obviously. Vince deserves A TON of the credit, more so than any of the actors. It his is story. I saw this article that had some pictures inside the writing room, it was really interesting.

damn yous in the freshness of it all. prepare your mental boner bro

Oh yeah, when I saw GRRM said that he was inspired to make a character 'more evil' than WW I was impressed. Although, I find it hard to believe that WW is worse than Ramsay.

Created by Vince, I feel obligated to him to watch anything he produces.

I have little hope for CBS having any good dramas. To me, everything NBC, CBS, and ABC make for dramas are insanely tacky and cater to a mass demographic. I think the last thing I watched from those channels was The Event (got cancelled) and V (awful show that I don't know why I kept watching but got cancelled also)

no matter what kind of show he makes for the entire rest of his career and life all hes gonna hear from people is "...well you know breaking bad was better"

The one thing I was hoping his next show wouldnt be is a cop show, so I'm not to excited about this. I just cant get into cop shows, networks just spit them out over and over and over again. And they usually always suck.

One of my favorite things about BB is how different it is from most shows on TV.....especially network TV.

If this next show is good, ill be late to the party like I was for BB.

Back