Vinc Pichel vs. Anthony Njokuani

no one is flustered.
You're entitled to your opinion, and I'm entitled to tell you how stupid and wrong it is.

I usually don't like adding fuel to the fire but your right TS

A small suggestion to the oringial poster, watch their fights first then asses the fighters. You seem to be obvlious to the fact that Njoku is definitely the better the striker.

I usually don't like adding fuel to the fire but your right TS

A small suggestion to the oringial poster, watch their fights first then asses the fighters. You seem to be obvlious to the fact that Njoku is definitely the better the striker.

I'm aware he's the better striker I said he has better standup and footwork

Pichel struggled at times with Garrett Whiteley, if he tries to wrestle Njokuani he's gonna struggled just as much and Njokuani is far more lethal than Whiteley standing.

Njokuani, TKO, 2nd round.

I think its even because pichel has more volume but njokuani is a better striker overall

No...

pichel def does not have more volume, he's plodding and throws the standard 1-2, unlike Anjo who's a combination kick boxer who throws everything. Get out of here with even, Anjo was one of the best on the kick boxing circuit and in my opinion beat one of Brazil's best kickboxer's in Barboza. Pichel does have power edge, agree with that, and he could (extremely unlikely) catch Anjo, but if I think the veteran will be by far the most savy striker pichel has faced and will absolutely smoke him on the feet.

sorry didn't mean to blast you after seeing other people quoted the same thing... just my 2 cents

Cant wait to see Njokuani back in action.

Every time we talk about Njokuani, I wonder what happened to the fighter with the weird shaped head that TKO'd Anthony in WEC.

Lol at striking offense being even, Vince is that you?

It's funny that Abel Trujilio got some mad hype for TKO'ing a tough guy in Roger Bowling, yet Njokuani painted a masterpiece of destruction, putting Bowling to sleep with one punch and it never gets talked about.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back