Vin Diesel, The King of Cringe

He’s actually a really dorky guy in real life. Into dungeons and dragons and shit

He’s actually a really dorky guy in real life. Into dungeons and dragons and shit

I've never seen a Fast movie specifically because I can't stand looking at him.

I loved Pitch Black, and I hope he does another Chronicles of Ridick film (cheesy but fun), and game. The dude always comes across as incredibly insecure though, Captain Lifts. Fast movies are total garbage too. Outside the first (I think), I don't think I've been able to sit through one, and I usually don't mind a mindless action film.
vin-diesel-fast-8-set-23.jpg

images

Is that his outfit for a role? I mean the guys also wearing kneepads and holding a gun.

They put Deniro in shoes like that for the Irishman.

I've never seen a Fast and Furious movie, but last week while I was eating dinner, I just randomly put it on HBO for something to watch and one of them was on HBO... probably the newest one. Holy shit was that a bad movie. Are they all like that?

I've never seen a Fast and Furious movie, but last week while I was eating dinner, I just randomly put it on HBO for something to watch and one of them was on HBO... probably the newest one. Holy shit was that a bad movie. Are they all like that?

First one is okay. It's just like a less good version of Point Break with cars instead of surfing.

He REALLY IS! Dude does the absolute most.

I actually liked the Chronicles of Riddick. :eek:

He was an asshole to Paul Walker then tried to claim they were friends when Paul died.

Gasolina has to be a fake name. Should have went with Premium Unleaded or Ethanol.

No they aren't.

Part 1 is basically Point Break with racing instead of surfing.
Part 2 is Bad Boys with a white guy as Will Smith but I repeat myself
Part 3 I WANNA EEF YOO KNO! HAO DEY LEAVE EEN TOKYO!! IF YOU SEENETDENUMEENIT DENYOUKNOYOUHAVTOGO! FAS AND FURIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Part 4 and onward they're all pretty much the same, just progressively worse each time

Last edited:
The rock literally cucked him as a star and in his own franchise.
I always lol when people use "literally"wrong a literal cucking would be the rock fucking Vincent Diesel's wife and then birthing a kid together then Vinny raising it.

He plays World of Warcraft. That's enough explanation

He was a big drawing star pre the rock which had Hollywood fawn over him but I believe he was always awkward. The rock literally cucked him as a star and in his own franchise.

This is true. On the other hand The Rocks spin off FF was fucking horrible. Like even worse than just the normal FF movies. They removed all the comedy from the movies and while I'm sure they thought they replaced a lot of the comedy they didn't. First time I just wanted to turn off an FF movie instead of just enjoying the mindless action that these movies provide. Didn't do as well at the BO I think either.

I do like Vince as an actor though even before FF. The one where he's a mob guy testifying was great.

This is true. On the other hand The Rocks spin off FF was fucking horrible. Like even worse than just the normal FF movies. They removed all the comedy from the movies and while I'm sure they thought they replaced a lot of the comedy they didn't. First time I just wanted to turn off an FF movie instead of just enjoying the mindless action that these movies provide. Didn't do as well at the BO I think either.

I do like Vince as an actor though even before FF. The one where he's a mob guy testifying was great.
I think they thought they can give a good sized role to mildly pretty actress and she doesn't have to do anything sexy and get another good looking actress for tiny role they can get away with putting the Rock's distant relatives in the movie and it'll be big.

I don't recall other FF movies being good for comedy. The Hobbs Shaw movie didn't have enough cool sexy cars. Just the one McLaren 720S and a beat up tow truck. The whole movie seemed really poorly thought out like some pimple poppin' teenager wrote it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back