Vin Diesel, The King of Cringe

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

(timestamped)

This is the first time I come across this footage of Vincente Gasolina, also known as Vin Diesel, not only harrassing some Brazilian interviewer, but being annoying and cringy as fuck while doing it.

Vincente makes Henry Cejudo look like a cringe amateur. He is undoubtedly the KING of CRINGE !

The guy is an A M A Z I N G actor though!

Check out this AWESOME new trailer for the Cunts in Cars Saving The World From Terrorist Shit & Becoming Martial Arts Experts From One Film To The Next

He's probably coked out or something (not that its an excuse, but to a degree it sort of mitigates the embarrassment).

It's hard to believe that a guy who can position himself well enough to become the star that he has, could be that terribly awkward and strange while sober.

But hey, I could be wrong. After all, Hollywood is a strange and twisted place.

I think he owns the fast and furious series so the guy is insanely rich.

I have never watched any of these movies but he has been in some good stuff before those movies took off. But the name vin diesel is terrible. So it offers a insight into the aforementioned cringe.

Last edited:
He's probably coked out or something (not that its an excuse, but to a degree it sort of mitigates the embarrassment).

It's hard to believe that a guy who can position himself well enough to become the star that he has, could be that terribly awkward and strange while sober.

He was a big drawing star pre the rock which had Hollywood fawn over him but I believe he was always awkward. The rock literally cucked him as a star and in his own franchise.

Fast and the furious is amazing, leave the cute lil fella alone

He's just getting in character for his new movie about Joe Namath.

Also some classic Vin cringe from the vault...

If he's coked out I'll actually give him the pass, though if he was coked out he'd be acting with genuine confidence with the chick, not try to get her approval in this shitty "beta" way.

I think those 'Murican Hollywood types think they can walk into poorer countries like Brazil, and have their way with the women there just by showing up and saying hello. While that is mostly true, the Brazilian cutie was clearly not interested in a flabby, aging, and bald Vincente Gasolina.

The guy is an A M A Z I N G actor though!

Check out this AWESOME new trailer for the Cunts in Cars Saving The World From Terrorist Shit & Becoming Martial Arts Experts From One Film To The Next

He has Sylvester Stallone / Michael Biehn disease. He can really do good stuff when he gives a shit but he usually doesn't.

I think he owns the fast and furious series so the guy is insanely rich.

I have never watched any of these movies

Fucking sacrilege

pitch black was amazing

This movie gave me the biggest fucking case of the Mandela effect ever, because I am still to this day absolutely 2000 fucking percent certain that I saw a trailer for Pitch Black where Riddick dies, leaving the blonde bitch to fend for herself.

And I remember thinking at the time "That's so dumb, they show you in the trailer who makes it to the end!"

Then I saw the movie and for the last 30 minutes I'm waiting for it to play out and I've been locked in a state of paralyzed confusion ever since.

Fucking sacrilege

This movie gave me the biggest fucking case of the Mandela effect ever, because I am still to this day absolutely 2000 fucking percent certain that I saw a trailer for Pitch Black where Riddick dies, leaving the blonde bitch to fend for herself.

And I remember thinking at the time "That's so dumb, they show you in the trailer who makes it to the end!"

Then I saw the movie and for the last 30 minutes I'm waiting for it to play out and I've been locked in a state of paralyzed confusion ever since.
SWERVE!

{<hhh]

He has Sylvester Stallone / Michael Biehn disease. He can really do good stuff when he gives a shit but he usually doesn't.
Pitch Black was a beauty of a movie, still holds up well, but he seems to have lost a lot of range of movement in his body and face these days, he's pretty much a ventriloquist now

I still can't get over how he looked older with hair in Awakenings than he did bald and buff 10 years later
500full.jpg

Pitch Black was a beauty of a movie, still holds up well, but he seems to have lost a lot of range of movement in his body and face these days, he's pretty much a ventriloquist now

I still can't get over how he looked older with hair in Awakenings than he did bald and buff 10 years later
500full.jpg

Yeah, first thing I saw him in was the short he wrote and directed called Multifacial...

...just to get his name out there. Guy was hungry and driven, like the young Stallone.

Now he's in his mailing it in for a massive paycheck phase. I mean, may as well mail it in for $50M as opposed to sweat and break your back for actors' scale, but yeah his movement now is about as expressive as the CGI guys in the Money for Nothing video.

I loved Pitch Black, and I hope he does another Chronicles of Ridick film (cheesy but fun), and game. The dude always comes across as incredibly insecure though, Captain Lifts. Fast movies are total garbage too. Outside the first (I think), I don't think I've been able to sit through one, and I usually don't mind a mindless action film.
vin-diesel-fast-8-set-23.jpg

images

I loved Pitch Black, and I hope he does another Chronicles of Ridick film (cheesy but fun), and game. The dude always comes across as incredibly insecure though, Captain Lifts. Fast movies are total garbage too. Outside the first (I think), I don't think I've been able to sit through one, and I usually don't mind a mindless action film.
vin-diesel-fast-8-set-23.jpg

images
maxresdefault.jpg

Back