Viktory Rash Guard...?

Never heard of them before. Looks like some decent gear, all surf stuff though :icon_neut I still think too many companies just sell surf gear as fight gear. When I want fight gear darnet I'm going to buy fight gear :icon_twis

Thanks for the link though :wink:

hey they have randy and some other mma guys sporting their products in some pics so yea they seem to be ok

It does look like basic surf gear with some logoing.. but again a lot of the companys are that way. Only a handfull seem to really be about making stuff that fits the sport. anyone can take a boardshort and put "whoever fightgear" on it but only a few companys are putting work into good closers & flex panels for movement. Making designs that are functional and in the end keeping a nice overall look.

Tri-StateTerror said:
hey they have randy and some other mma guys sporting their products in some pics so yea they seem to be ok

You pay randy a few thousand and he'd wear a shirt with your name on it to.. I'm not saying anything bad about them or anything. just pointing out that they more than likely pay these people to wear their stuff like most of the other companys do.

Just because Randy wears something on their site, doesn't mean he actually wears them any other time. From all appearances he is a Combat Sports International/Title gear guy who uses HCK clothing. The guy has his own casuals line through HCK... I think it's clear where his loyalty lies. He wears Rockstar Energy Drink T shirts and sponsor patches but apparently he mainly drinks water or Light Force greens. Randy will wear whatever the people that pay to fund his training and Team Quest's bills ask him to, he's a business man like anyone else. I'm not saying Viktory clothing sucks, I have no experience of their products, but what Randy is paid to endorse and what he chooses to use appear to be quite different.

If you want to get a new rashguard, get one from XFGear. I think it's pretty much agreed upon that they are making the best quality rashguards for grappling purposes available right now. It also doesn't suck they can customise it so you can get whatever you want and have a unique rashguard.

Superbeast said:
Just because Randy wears something on their site, doesn't mean he actually wears them any other time. From all appearances he is a Combat Sports International/Title gear guy who uses HCK clothing. The guy has his own casuals line through HCK... I think it's clear where his loyalty lies. He wears Rockstar Energy Drink T shirts and sponsor patches but apparently he mainly drinks water or Light Force greens. Randy will wear whatever the people that pay to fund his training and Team Quest's bills ask him to, he's a business man like anyone else. I'm not saying Viktory clothing sucks, I have no experience of their products, but what Randy is paid to endorse and what he chooses to use appear to be quite different.

If you want to get a new rashguard, get one from XFGear. I think it's pretty much agreed upon that they are making the best quality rashguards for grappling purposes available right now. It also doesn't suck they can customise it so you can get whatever you want and have a unique rashguard.

Man I wish I got $$$ for wearing my XFGear stuff around :redface: Then all would be right with the world, the good gear with me getting $$$ I don't see it getting much better than that. But hey I agree with Superbeast, if you want a rashguard go XFGear.

Adino said:
Man I wish I got $$$ for wearing my XFGear stuff around :redface: Then all would be right with the world, the good gear with me getting $$$ I don't see it getting much better than that. But hey I agree with Superbeast, if you want a rashguard go XFGear.

XFGear all the way..... :D

Back