Vikings is back on tonight with a new season

MadSquabbles500

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Vikings is back on tonight with a new season

Just letting everyone know.

Will be sure to fast forward the weird parts.

This show fell off once Ragnar died . YOu got some cripple who can’t even walk terrorizing everyone it’s a joke .

It’s like a super low budget game of thrones

Will be sure to fast forward the weird parts.

This show fell off once Ragnar died . YOu got some cripple who can’t even walk terrorizing everyone it’s a joke .

It’s like a super low budget game of thrones

I thought the show fell off once Rollo wasn't one of the main characters. The whole backbone of the show for me was the Ragnar / Rollo relationship.

I love this show, it has a mystic dark vibe that keeps me coming back.

I thought the show fell off once Rollo wasn't one of the main characters. The whole backbone of the show for me was the Ragnar / Rollo relationship.
O ya forgot about Rollo turning into a French Fruitcake king. This show went from Savage to weird embarrassment. Lagertha actress is the only reason to still watch. She's top 5 hottest ever.

Thanks for the reminder. The show has sort of gone to shit but it's a guilty pleasure

I like Vikings but I thought the Rome series was much better.

War TS, and fuck yeah.
I recently watched all sessons, minus season 3. My old man is also doing the same thing as I type this.. good times.

How old is Lagertha supposed to be at this point....60 something?

Katheryn Winnick is 40

I stopped watching like 3 seasons ago.

WWE Hall of Famer Edge is on the show. Good for him.

Just watched it. Good episode. Lagertha is hot.

HBO Rome >>> GoT

Utterly lazy comparison. Historical drama versus medieval inspired fantasy action/drama? I can't stand how the internet has to compare everything to anything remotely related and proclaim it as the best ever so they can fill some empty, dull void in their lives. Seinfeld was better than Saved By The Bell!

Back